- Point mutation in the HCN4 cardiac ion channel pore affecting synthesis, trafficking, and functional expression is associated with familial asymptomatic sinus bradycardiaEyal Nof
Heart Institute, Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer 52621 Israel
Circulation 116:463-70. 2007..The hyperpolarization-activated nucleotide-gated channel--HCN4 plays a major role in the diastolic depolarization of sinus atrial node cells. Mutant HCN4 channels have been found to be associated with inherited sinus bradycardia...
- Comparison of results with different left ventricular pacing leadsEyal Nof
Heart Institute, Sheba Medical Center and Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, 52621 Tel Hashomer, Tel Aviv, Israel
Europace 10:35-9. 2008..To compare different coronary sinus (CS) leads and delivery systems (DSs) for left ventricular pacing...
- Improvement of congestive heart failure by upgrading of conventional to resynchronization pacemakersIbrahim Marai
Heart Institute, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, and Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Israel
Pacing Clin Electrophysiol 29:880-4. 2006..To compare the clinical response of patients with right ventricular apical pacing (RVAP) upgraded to cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) to that of previously nonpaced heart failure (HF) patients who had de novo CRT implantation...
- A novel mutation in the HCN4 gene causes symptomatic sinus bradycardia in Moroccan JewsAvishag Laish-Farkash
Heart Institute, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel Department of Physiology and Pharmacology, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol 21:1365-72. 2010..to conduct a clinical, genetic, and functional analysis of 3 unrelated families with familial sinus bradycardia (FSB)...
- Mechanism of diastolic mitral regurgitation in candidates for cardiac resynchronization therapyEyal Nof
Heart Institute, Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
Am J Cardiol 97:1611-4. 2006..Its acute resolution after CRT does not seem to be caused by changes in mitral valve geometry but rather by an increase in transmitral closing forces...
- Programmable multiple pacing configurations help to overcome high left ventricular pacing thresholds and avoid phrenic nerve stimulationOsnat Gurevitz
Heart Institute, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
Pacing Clin Electrophysiol 28:1255-9. 2005..Newer systems capable of multiple LVP configurations may help overcome these problems without the need for reoperation...
- A novel form of familial bidirectional ventricular tachycardiaEyal Nof
Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
Am J Cardiol 93:231-4. 2004..More subtle, but morphologically similar, ventricular arrhythmias were detected in 3 other family members. Genes related to intracellular calcium transport were specifically excluded...