Affiliation: Meir Hospital
- Hemodynamic monitoring and management in patients undergoing high risk surgery: a survey among North American and European anesthesiologistsMaxime Cannesson
Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Care, School of Medicine, University of California, Irvine, 101 S City Drive, Orange, CA 92868, USA
Crit Care 15:R197. 2011....
- Bench-to-bedside review: the initial hemodynamic resuscitation of the septic patient according to Surviving Sepsis Campaign guidelines--does one size fit all?Azriel Perel
Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Aviv University, Tel Hashomer, 52621 Israel
Crit Care 12:223. 2008..For all these reasons, it seems that the hemodynamic component of the Surviving Sepsis Campaign guidelines cannot be applied to all septic patients, particularly those who develop sepsis during their hospital stay...
- Non-anaesthesiologists should not be allowed to administer propofol for procedural sedation: a Consensus Statement of 21 European National Societies of AnaesthesiaAzriel Perel
Department of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
Eur J Anaesthesiol 28:580-4. 2011....
- Control of postoperative pain after awake craniotomy with local intradermal analgesia and metamizolRachel Grossman
Department of Neurosurgery, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
Isr Med Assoc J 9:380-2. 2007..Pain following brain surgery is a significant problem. Infiltration of the scalp with local intradermal anesthetics was suggested for postoperative pain control but was assessed only in the first hour postoperatively...
- The use of recombinant factor VIIa (NovoSeven) for treatment of active or impending bleeding in brain injury: broadening the indicationsYakov Yusim
Department of Anesthesiology, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer 52621, Israel
J Clin Anesth 18:545-51. 2006..quot; However, the potential complications of disseminated intravascular coagulation and thrombotic events, as well as the cost-effectiveness in view of the available evidence-based medicine, should be considered...
- A randomized trial of outcomes of anesthetic management directed to very early extubation after cardiac surgery in childrenSergey Preisman
Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth 23:348-57. 2009..The authors evaluated the safety and efficacy of this approach in a randomized prospective trial...
- An assessment of a point-of-care information system for the anesthesia provider in simulated malignant hyperthermia crisisHaim Berkenstadt
The Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care and M S R The Israel Center for Medical Simulation, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
Anesth Analg 102:530-2. 2006....