- Increased platelet deposition on extracellular matrix under flow conditions in patients with antiphospholipid syndrome who experience thrombotic eventsYair Levy
Meir Medical Center, Kfar Saba, Israel
Arthritis Rheum 52:4011-7. 2005....
- Silicone breast implantation-induced scleroderma: description of four patients and a critical review of the literatureY Levy
Department of Medicine E, Meir Medical Center, Kfar Saba, Israel
Lupus 18:1226-32. 2009..The debate continues regarding this association. In this article we present new cases of silicon breast implant-induced scleroderma and review the literature on this subject...
- A predictive model for the management of community-acquired pneumoniaR Raz
Infectious Diseases Unit, Ha Emek Medical Cener, Afula 18101, Afula, Israel
Infection 31:3-8. 2003..The objective of the present study was to compare the predictability of mortality in our patients to that of the pneumonia patient outcomes research team (PORT) study...
- Chronic urticaria: association with thyroid autoimmunityY Levy
Kipper Institute of Immunology, Schneider Children s Medical Center of Israel, and Felsenstein Medical Research Center, Petah Tiqva, Israel
Arch Dis Child 88:517-9. 2003..Though autoimmune phenomena have been regularly associated with chronic urticaria in adults, data in children are sparse...
- Peanut and tree nut allergy in children: role of peanut snacks in Israel?Y Levy
Kipper Institute of Immunology, Schneider Children s Medical Center of Israel, 14 Kaplan Street, Petah Tiqva 49202, Israel
Allergy 58:1206-7. 2003
- Eyelash length in children and adolescents with allergic diseasesY Levy
Kipper Institute of Immunology, Schneider Children s Medical Center of Israel, Petah Tiqva, Israel
Pediatr Dermatol 21:534-7. 2004..19 +/- 1.31 mm) (p = 0.196). These results indicate that children and adolescents with allergic diseases have longer eyelashes compared to nonatopic controls and that long eyelashes may be a part of the phenotype of the allergic patient...
- Lessons from the clinical course of IgE-mediated cow milk allergy in IsraelY Levy
Kipper Institute of Immunology, Schneider Children s Medical Center of Israel, Petah Tiqva and Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
Pediatr Allergy Immunol 18:589-93. 2007..The high number of recurrent allergic reactions due to accidental exposure and the low rate of epinephrine usage in these patients point to a need for better education of patients and their families...
- Evaluation of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis in patients with antiphospholipid syndromeP Rotman-Pikielny
Department of Medicine E, Kfar Saba, Israel, affiliated with the Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
Int J Clin Pract 64:1398-401. 2010..Prospective evaluation of the HPA axis in patients with APS has not been previously performed...
- Newly diagnosed thyrotoxicosis in hospitalized patients: clinical characteristicsP Rotman-Pikielny
Department of Medicine E, Meir Medical Center, Kfar Saba Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
QJM 101:871-4. 2008..Sometimes, however, thyrotoxicosis is first diagnosed in the hospital setting. The prevalent symptoms in hospitalized patients with newly diagnosed thyrotoxicosis have not been fully characterized...
- The environment and antiphospholipid syndromeY Levy
Department of Medicine E, Meir Medical Center, Sheba Medical Center, Israel
Lupus 15:784-90. 2006..APS is characterized by vascular thrombosis, and/or pregnancy morbidity associated with anticardiolipin (aCL), anti-beta2-glycoprotein-I (anti-beta2GPI) and lupus anticoagulant (LAC)...