- Risk factors for hepatitis C virus infection among blood donors in Israel: a case-control study between native Israelis and immigrants from the former Soviet UnionHana Kerzman
Nursing Division, Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
Transfusion 47:1189-96. 2007..This study aimed to identify HCV risk factors among Native Israeli (NI) and FSUI BDs, to determine if specific interventions are needed...
- Characteristics of falls in hospitalized patientsHana Kerzman
Nursing Research Unit, Nursing Division, Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
J Adv Nurs 47:223-9. 2004..Falls may lead to fear, pain, slight or severe injuries, increase the duration of hospital stay, cause patient discomfort and affect quality of life...
- What do discharged patients know about their medication?Hana Kerzman
Nursing Research Unit, Nursing Division, The Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
Patient Educ Couns 56:276-82. 2005..The findings illuminate the gap between patients' perception of knowledge and actual knowledge. The study indicates the need for patient counseling during hospitalization, with respect to medication therapy...
- Predictors for non-compliance of notified hepatitis C virus-positive blood donors with recommendation to seek medical counsellingH Kerzman
Nursing Division, Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Israel
Vox Sang 96:20-8. 2009..This study aimed to identify predictors for non-compliance of HCV-positive blood donors with the National Blood Services recommendation to seek medical counselling...
- Patients' knowledge regarding medication therapy and the association with health services utilizationOrly Toren
Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Nursing Division, Tel Hashomer, 52621 Tel Hashomer, Israel
Eur J Cardiovasc Nurs 5:311-6. 2006..Provision of information has been shown to have an effect on health measures such as compliance to medication therapy, quality of life, and utilization of hospitalization services...
- The difference between professional image and job satisfaction of nurses who studied in a post-basic education program and nurses with generic education: a questionnaire surveyOrly Toren
Nursing Division, Hadassah Medical Center, Jerusalem, Israel
J Prof Nurs 27:28-34. 2011..The model likewise helped nurses acquire greater authority to decide and intervene in clinical practice...