- [Fertility and HIV: equal opportunity for everyone]Eynat Kedem
Department of Clinical Immunology and Allergy, Rambam Health Care Campus, Haifa
Harefuah 152:235-7, 245. 2013....
- Iatrogenic Cushing's syndrome due to coadministration of ritonavir and inhaled budesonide in an asthmatic human immunodeficiency virus infected patientEynat Kedem
Institute of Clinical Immunology, Allergy and AIDS, Rambam Health Care Campus, Haifa, Israel
J Asthma 47:830-1. 2010..It is well known in asthmatic human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-infected patients treated with inhaled fluticasone with ritonavir-containing antiretroviral regimen (cART)...
- Vitamin D status in young HIV infected women of various ethnic origins: incidence of vitamin D deficiency and possible impact on bone densityEduardo Shahar
Institute of Allergy, Clinical Immunology and AIDS, Rambam Health Care Campus Haifa, Haifa, Israel
Clin Nutr 32:83-7. 2013..Decreased bone mineral density (BMD) was reported in HIV infected patients. Mechanisms leading to this decrease are poorly understood...
- [Crucial risk factors for renal function deterioration of HIV-infected patients at the AIDS Clinic in Rambam Hospital]Eduardo Shahar
Institute for Immunulogy, Allergy and AIDS, Rambam Medical Center Haifa, Israel
Harefuah 152:207-10, 247-8. 2013..However, there is a growing incidence of chronic diseases, such as cardiovascular, metabolic, bone and renal diseases...
- Effect of HAART on salivary composition and oxidative profile in HIV-infected patientsEduardo Shahar
Institute of Allergy, Clinical Immunology and AIDS, Rambam Medical Center, Haifa, Israel
Curr HIV Res 6:447-51. 2008..Salivary collection is simple, non-invasive and not associated with risk of infection spread. Antioxidants in HIV patients may be recommended, as well as local oral means aimed at resuming salivary functions compromised in HIV patients...
- Alpha-1 adrenergic antagonists induced severe rhinitis in patients with benign prostatic hyperplasiaEduardo Shahar
Institute of Allergy, Clinical Immunology and AIDS, Rambam Health Care Campus, Israel
Curr Drug Saf 9:159-60. 2014..In conclusion we reported that alpha-1-adrenergic antagonists are able to induce rhinorrhea in patients with BPH. ..
- Successful desensitization protocol for hypersensitivity reaction caused by sunitinib in a patient with a gastrointestinal stromal tumorGil Bar-Sela
Division of Oncology, Rambam Health Care Campus and Faculty of Medicine, Technion Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
Jpn J Clin Oncol 40:163-5. 2010..Oral desensitization appears to be an option for patients with hypersensitivity type I to sunitinib and may permit its safe administration to patients who experience HSR to this life-prolonging medication...
- Absence of APOL1 risk variants protects against HIV-associated nephropathy in the Ethiopian populationDoron M Behar
Molecular Medicine Laboratory, Rambam Health Care Campus, Haifa, Israel
Am J Nephrol 34:452-9. 2011....