Affiliation: Hadassah University Hospital
- Turnover of registered nurses in Israel: characteristics and predictorsOrly Toren
Hadassah University Medical Center, Jerusalem, 91120, Israel
Health Policy 105:203-13. 2012..In an era of global and local nursing shortages, nursing turnover has negative consequences in terms of diminished quality of care, increased costs and economic losses and decreased job satisfaction...
- Applying an ethical decision-making tool to a nurse management dilemmaOrly Toren
Hadassah Medical Center, Ein Kerem, Jerusalem, Israel
Nurs Ethics 17:393-402. 2010..The article also offers a way to solve conflict by using an ethical decision-making model...
- Creating a vision for nursing practice in a tertiary medical organization in IsraelNurit Porat
Clinical Quality in Nursing Administration, Hadassah Hebrew University Medical Center, Jerusalem, Israel
J Nurses Staff Dev 27:18-24. 2011..The authors present a process creating and implementing a nursing vision intended to empower the nurse's role in a large acute general hospital...
- Preferences of Israeli nursing students in choosing their future workplaceOrly Toren
Hadassah Medical Organization, Jerusalem, Israel
J Nurs Manag 20:45-55. 2012..To examine the decision-making process and factors influencing nursing students when choosing a workplace...
- The difference between professional image and job satisfaction of nurses who studied in a post-basic education program and nurses with generic education: a questionnaire surveyOrly Toren
Nursing Division, Hadassah Medical Center, Jerusalem, Israel
J Prof Nurs 27:28-34. 2011..The model likewise helped nurses acquire greater authority to decide and intervene in clinical practice...