- Intraoperative ultrasonography: a tool for localizing small colonic polypsFranklin Greif
Department of Surgery A, Rabin Medical Center, Beilinson Campus, Petah Tiqwa, The Sakler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
Int J Colorectal Dis 20:502-6. 2005..The aim of the present study was to evaluate the value of intraoperative ultrasound as a tool that may allow detection of small colonic polyps during surgery...
- Retroareolar leiomyoma of the male breastDavid Aranovich
Department of General Surgery A, Rabin Medical Center (Beilinson Campus, Petah Tiqva, Israel
Isr Med Assoc J 7:121-2. 2005
- Carcinoma within solitary ductal papilloma of the breastF Greif
Departments of Surgery A and B, Rabin Medical Center, Beilinson Campus, Petach Tikva and Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv 49100, Israel
Eur J Surg Oncol 36:384-6. 2010..Solitary ductal papilloma of the breast, traditionally considered a benign disorder, was recently found to have malignant potential, especially when associated with atypical ductal hyperplasia...
- Intraoperative hydrocolonic ultrasonography for localization of small colorectal tumors in laparoscopic surgeryFranklin Greif
Department of Surgery A, The Rabin Medical Center, Sakler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Beilinson Campus, Petah Tiqwa, 49100, Tel Aviv, Israel
Surg Endosc 24:3144-8. 2010..This study aimed to assess the usefulness of intraoperative ultrasonography (IOUS) combined with retrograde saline instillation in locating small colorectal cancers and polyps during laparoscopically assisted colectomy...
- Phase II study of UFT with leucovorin plus hepatic arterial infusion with irinotecan, 5-fluorouracil and leucovorin for non-resectable liver metastases of colorectal cancerEfraim Idelevich
Institute of Oncology, Kaplan Medical Center, Rehovot, Israel
Chemotherapy 55:76-82. 2009..Compared with systemic therapy, hepatic arterial infusion (HAI) increases the response to fluoropyrimidines...
- Intraoperative ultrasound in colorectal surgeryFranklin Greif
Department of Surgery A, Rabin Medical Center, Beilinson Hospital, Petach Tikva, Israel
J Clin Ultrasound 37:375-9. 2009..To assess the accuracy of intraoperative ultrasound (IOUS) as a localizing technique for colorectal resections, and its impact on surgical management...
- Radiofrequency ablation for the management of liver tumorsGil N Bachar
Departments of Radiology Interventional Radiology Unit, Rabin Medical Center Beilinson Campus, Petah Tiqva, Israel
Isr Med Assoc J 5:496-500. 2003..Radiofrequency ablation has recently become a viable treatment option for unresectable primary or secondary lesions confined to the liver...
- Enucleation of giant leiomyoma of the esophagusGeorgios P Georghiou
Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Rabin Medical Center, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
Asian Cardiovasc Thorac Ann 14:536. 2006