- Effect of exposure to selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors in utero on fetal growth: potential role for the IGF-I and HPA axesShmuel Davidson
Department of Neonatology, Helen Schneider Hospital for Women, Rabin Medical Center, Petah Tiqwa 49100, Israel
Pediatr Res 65:236-41. 2009..005) and cortisol (r = 0.62, p = 0.05). Fetal exposure to SSRIs causes impaired intrauterine growth accompanied by alterations in the IGF-I and HPA axes. The findings may raise concern regarding maternal use of SSRIs during pregnancy...
- Leptin, insulin, insulin-like growth factors and their binding proteins in cord serum: insight into fetal growth and discordancyS Davidson
Department of Neonatology, Women s Comprehensive Health Care Centre, Rabin Medical Centre, Petah Tiqva, Israel
Clin Endocrinol (Oxf) 65:586-92. 2006....
- Are babies getting bigger? Secular trends in fetal growth in Israel--a retrospective hospital-based cohort studyShmuel Davidson
Department of Neonatology, Women s Comprehensive Health Care Center, Rabin Medical Center Beilinson Campus, Petah Tikva, Israel
Isr Med Assoc J 9:649-51. 2007..A paradoxical secular trend of an increase in preterm births and a decrease in low birth weights has been reported in many developed countries over the last 25 years...
- New and improved Israeli reference of birth weight, birth length, and head circumference by gestational age: a hospital-based studyShmuel Davidson
Department of Neonatology, Rabin Medical Center Beilinson Campus, Petah Tikva, Israel
Isr Med Assoc J 10:130-4. 2008..Many centers in Israel still use pre-1970 reference data for neonatal weight, length and head circumference. A recently published population-based reference overestimated the weight of premature infants...
- Body mass index and weight-for-length ratio references for infants born at 33-42 weeks gestation: a new tool for anthropometric assessmentShmuel Davidson
Department of Neonatology, Helen Schneider Hospital for Women, Rabin Medical Center, Beilinson Campus, Petach Tikva 49 100, Israel
Clin Nutr 30:634-9. 2011....