- Major depressive disorders in chronic hemodialysis patients in Nazareth: identification and assessmentZaher Armaly
The Nazareth Hospital, Hospital Affiliated with Galilee Medical School Bar Ilan University, Zefat, Israel
Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat 8:329-38. 2012..We evaluate the prevalence and predictive risk factors of depression in the Arab population undergoing HD in Nazareth, Israel...
- The detrimental danger of Water-Pipe (Hookah) transcends the hazardous consequences of general health to the driving behaviorWafa Elias
The Ran Naor Road Safety Research Center, Technion, Haifa, Israel
J Transl Med 10:126. 2012..To determine whether the consumption of tobacco used in Water-Pipe by drivers increases the risk of a motor vehicle collision as a consequence of hypoxia...
- Neuropsychopharmacology and neurogenetic aspects of executive functioning: should reward gene polymorphisms constitute a diagnostic tool to identify individuals at risk for impaired judgment?Abdalla Bowirrat
Clinical Neuroscience and Population Genetics, The Nazareth English Hospital EMME, 16100 Nazareth, Israel
Mol Neurobiol 45:298-313. 2012....
- Pharmacist counseling to cardiac patients in Israel prior to discharge from hospital contribute to increasing patient's medication adherence closing gaps and improving outcomesBishara Bisharat
Department of Internal Medicine and Clinical Neuroscience, EMMS Nazareth The Nazareth Hospital, Nazareth 16100, Israel
J Transl Med 10:34. 2012....
- Adult growth hormone deficiency treatment with a combination of growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor-1 resulting in elevated sustainable insulin-like growth factor-1 and insulin-like growth factor binding protein 3 plasma levels: a case reportEric R Braverman
Department of Clinical Neurology, PATH Foundation NY, NewYork, NY, USA
J Med Case Reports 4:305. 2010..A major goal is to increase plasma levels of both insulin-like growth factor (insulin-like growth factor-1) and insulin-like growth factor binding protein 3...
- Neuro-psychopharmacogenetics and Neurological Antecedents of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: Unlocking the Mysteries of Resilience and VulnerabilityAbdalla Bowirrat
Clinical Neuroscience and Population Genetics, and Department of Neurology, Ziv Medical Center, Safed, Israel
Curr Neuropharmacol 8:335-58. 2010..Treatment in part should be developed that would up-regulate the expression of these genes to bring about a feeling of well being as well as a reduction in the frequency and intensity of the symptoms of PTSD...