J H Boss
- Vasculature deprivation--induced osteonecrosis of the rat femoral head as a model for therapeutic trialsJacob Bejar
Department of Pathology, the Bnai Zion Medical Center, The Bruce Rapapport Faculty of Medicine, Technion Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
Theor Biol Med Model 2:24. 2005..Moreover, the osteoblasts and osteocytes of the femoral cortex mostly undergo apoptosis after a lengthy period of glucocorticoid medication...
- Experimentally gained insight - based proposal apropos the treatment of osteonecrosis of the femoral headJ H Boss
The Department of Pathology, Bnai Zion Medical Center, and the Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine, Technion Israel Institute of Technology, P O Box 4940, 31048 Haifa, Israel
Med Hypotheses 62:958-65. 2004..One viable therapeutic mode is a medication of inhibitors of the vascular endothelial growth factor...
- Osteonecrosis of the femoral head of laboratory animals: the lessons learned from a comparative study of osteonecrosis in man and experimental animalsJ H Boss
Department of Pathology, Bnai Zion Medical Center, PO Box 4940, Haifa 31048, Israel
Vet Pathol 40:345-54. 2003..Common to these diverse forms of osteonecrosis are fibrin thrombi clogging arterioles and small arteries...
- Computer-assisted image analysis of the rat postosteonecrotic remodeled femoral headE Sabo
Department of Pathology, HaCarmel Hospital, Haifa, Israel
Exp Mol Pathol 71:256-64. 2001..The quantitatively gauged data of the remodeled epiphyses negate the authors' subjective impression concerning early flattening of the femoral heads after surgically produced osteonecrosis...
- Postosteonecrotic osteoarthritis-like disorder of the femoral head of ratsJ H Boss
Department of Pathology, Bnai Zion Medical Center, Haifa, Israel
J Comp Pathol 129:235-9. 2003..This healing pattern of the necrotic femoral head was reminiscent of the progressive remodelling that occurs in rings in femoral capital osteonecrosis of adult human patients and in Perthes's disease of children...
- Localization of vascular endothelial growth factor during the early reparative phase of the rats' vessels deprivation-induced osteonecrosis of the femoral headsZ Vadasz
The Pediatric Hematology Oncology Unit, Bnai Zion Medical Center, Haifa 31048, Israel
Exp Mol Pathol 77:145-8. 2004..Synthesis and release of excessive amounts of vascular endothelial growth factor by these fibroblasts explain the lively angiogenesis in the necrotic intertrabecular spaces of the femoral heads...
- Histomorphometric analysis of the normal adult patellaE Sabo
Department of Pathology, Bnai-Zion Medical Center, P. O. Box 4940, Haifa 31048,
Acta Orthop Belg 67:42-8. 2001....
- Coincident Warthin's tumor and intraparotid dermatopathic lymphadenopathy. Report of a caseI Naroditsky
Department of Pathology, Bnai-Zion Medical Center, Haifa 31048, Israel
ORL J Otorhinolaryngol Relat Spec 63:385-7. 2001..A preoperative fine-needle aspiration specimen contained brown pigment-granule-laden macrophages within the background of many lymphocytes. Failure to correctly diagnose the parotid tumor was likely due to a sampling error...
- Do forceps biopsies truthfully reflect the nature of endoscopically uncovered polypoid lesions of the colon?E Stermer
Gastroenterological Service, Bnai Zion Medical Centre and the Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine, Technion Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
Colorectal Dis 7:345-9. 2005..The aim of this study was to compare the histological features of colonic polyps as analysed by the study of biopsy-forceps obtained samples with those assessed on scrutinizing the totally resected growths...
- Intramuscular haemangioma of the forearmI Shajrawi
Bnai Zion Medical Center, Technion, Haifa, Israel
J Hand Surg Br 15:362-5. 1990..Clinical recognition of a cutaneous angioma overlying a deeply-situated soft tissue tumour may aid the diagnosis of an intramuscular haemangioma...
- Transphyseal osseous bridges in experimental osteonecrosis of the femoral head of the rat. Histologic study of the bony bridges connecting the epiphyseal with the metaphyseal bony trabeculae through gaps in the physeal cartilageB Peskin
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery B, Rambam Medical Center, Haifa, Israel
J Pediatr Orthop B 10:214-8. 2001....