- Urinary concentrations of organophosphate pesticide metabolites in adults in Israel: demographic and dietary predictorsT Berman
Public Health Services, Ministry of Health, Israel Electronic address
Environ Int 60:183-9. 2013..In conclusion, we found that levels of exposure to OP pesticides were high in our study population compared to the general population in the US and Canada and that intake of fruits is an important source of exposure. ..
- Urinary concentrations of environmental contaminants and phytoestrogens in adults in IsraelT Berman
Public Health Services, Ministry of Health, Israel
Environ Int 59:478-84. 2013....
- Trends in reproductive health in Israel: implications for environmental health policyTamar Berman
Public Health Services, Israel Ministry of Health, Jerusalem, Israel
Isr J Health Policy Res 1:34. 2012..Despite gaps in evidence and current data, we support a precautionary approach to regulating potential endocrine disrupting chemicals and reducing public exposures, especially in sensitive groups such as children and pregnant women...
- Pesticide exposure among pregnant women in Jerusalem, Israel: results of a pilot studyTamar Berman
Institute of Drug Research, School of Pharmacy, Faculty of Medicine, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
Environ Int 37:198-203. 2011....
- Human biomonitoring in Israel: past, present, futureTamar Berman
Public Health Services, Israel Ministry of Health, King David Street 20, Jerusalem, Israel
Int J Hyg Environ Health 215:138-41. 2012....
- Phthalate exposure among pregnant women in Jerusalem, Israel: results of a pilot studyTamar Berman
Department of Pharmacology, School of Pharmacy, Faculty of Medicine, Hebrew University of Jerusalem 91120, Israel
Environ Int 35:353-7. 2009..Few studies have evaluated exposure to phthalates in pregnant women, despite the potential sensitivity of the developing fetus to adverse effects of phthalates...
- Exposure to tobacco smoke based on urinary cotinine levels among Israeli smoking and nonsmoking adults: a cross-sectional analysis of the first Israeli human biomonitoring studyHagai Levine
Braun School of Public Health and Community Medicine, Hebrew University Hadassah Faculty of Medicine, Kiryat Hadassah, Ein Kerem, Jerusalem, Israel
BMC Public Health 13:1241. 2013..The goal of this study was to examine exposure to tobacco smoke among smoking and nonsmoking Israeli adults and to identify differences in ETS exposure among nonsmokers by socio-demographic factors...