- Delineation of the intimate details of the backbone conformation of pyridine nucleotide coenzymes in aqueous solutionK S Bose
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 66:1173-9. 1975
- Radiochemical assay of glutathione S-epoxide transferase and its enhancement by phenobarbital in rat liver in vivoJ Marniemi
Biochem Pharmacol 24:1569-72. 1975
- [Demonstration of tumor inhibiting properties of a strongly immunostimulating low-molecular weight substance. Comparative studies with ifosfamide on the immuno-labile DS carcinosarcoma. Stimulation of the autoimmune activity for approx. 20 days by BA 1, aM Ardenne
Arzneimittelforschung 25:1369-79. 1975..v. application of BA 1. The thus obtained numerical values clearly show that further research work on the prophylactic use of this substance seems to be necessary and very promising...
- Phobias complicating treatment of uterine carcinomaG Lloyd
Br Med J 4:440. 1975
- Use of the latent image technique to develop and evaluate problem-solving skillsM L Schwabbauer
Am J Med Technol 41:457-62. 1975..Target learner populations included medical technology students, physician assistant students, and pathology residents. Members of all three groups participated in the evaluation of the module and responded to its use in varied settings...
- Assessment of knowledge about evidence based medicine in medical students and doctors in a Pakistani health care settingAbeer Irshad
Pakistan Ordinance Factory Hospital, Islamabad, Pakistan
J Ayub Med Coll Abbottabad 22:126-9. 2010..Evidence based practice promotes self assessment and ensures delivery of up to date care to patients. The concept of Evidence Based Medicine (EBM) in developing countries is still in its infancy where strong opinions drive patient care...