Affiliation: University College Dublin
- Outcome in cystic fibrosis liver diseaseMarion Rowland
The Children s Research Centre, Dublin, Ireland
Am J Gastroenterol 106:104-9. 2011..The importance of gender and age in outcome in CF makes selection of an appropriate comparison group central to the interpretation of any differences in mortality and morbidity in patients with CFLD...
- Liver disease in cystic fibrosisMarion Rowland
Dublin Academic Medical Centre, UCD School of Medicine and Medical Science, Dublin, Ireland
Curr Opin Pulm Med 17:461-6. 2011....
- Age-specific incidence of Helicobacter pyloriMarion Rowland
University College Dublin School of Medicine and Medical Science, The Children's Research Centre, Dublin, Ireland
Gastroenterology 130:65-72; quiz 211. 2006..These findings have important implications for studies on the mode of transmission of infection...
- The incidence of cyclic vomiting syndrome in children: population-based studyEmer Fitzpatrick
UCD School of Medicine and Medical Science, The Children s Research Centre, Our Lady s Children s Hospital, Crumlin, Dublin, Ireland
Am J Gastroenterol 103:991-5; quiz 996. 2008..Currently, there is no population data on the incidence of CVS. The aim of this study was to determine the incidence of CVS and to define the clinical characteristics of the condition at diagnosis...
- Do the Rome criteria help the doctor or the patient?Marion Rowland
Department of Pediatrics, The Conway Institute of Biomolecular and Biomedical Research, University College Dublin, and The Children s Research Centre, Our Lady s Hospital for Sick Children, Dublin, Ireland
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 41:S32-3. 2005
- Looking in the mouth for Crohn's diseaseMarion Rowland
UCD School of Medicine and Medical Science, Crumlin, Dublin, Ireland
Inflamm Bowel Dis 16:332-7. 2010..However, many patients with OFG have subclinical intestinal CD or will progress to develop overt intestinal CD with time. The management of severe oral disease is challenging and lacks a clear evidence base...
- Raman profiles of the stratum corneum define 3 filaggrin genotype-determined atopic dermatitis endophenotypesGráinne M O'Regan
National Children s Research Centre, Our Lady s Children s Hospital, Dublin, Ireland
J Allergy Clin Immunol 126:574-80.e1. 2010..FLG is a complex repetitive gene; highly population-specific mutations and multiple rare mutations make routine genotyping complex. Furthermore, the mechanistic pathways through which mutations in FLG predispose to AD are unclear...