Clodagh S M O'Gorman
Affiliation: University of Limerick
- A child with autoimmune polyendocrinopathy candidiasis and ectodermal dysplasia treated with immunosuppression: a case reportClodagh S O'Gorman
Divisions of Endocrinology, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Canada
J Med Case Rep 7:44. 2013....
- Children in hospital in Ireland--what do they eat and what do they weigh: a cross-sectional studyAisling Flinn
The Children s Ark, University Hospital, Limerick, Ireland
BMC Res Notes 5:491. 2012..The nutritional value of food served to children in hospital needs to be improved and hospital admissions used as opportunities to promote healthy eating habits...
- Impaired endothelial function in pediatric patients with turner syndrome and healthy controls: a case-control studyClodagh S O'Gorman
Divisions of Endocrinology, The Hospital for Sick Children Research Institute, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
Int J Pediatr Endocrinol 2012:5. 2012..abstract:..
- Thyroid cancer in childhood: a retrospective review of childhood courseClodagh S O'Gorman
The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Canada
Thyroid 20:375-80. 2010..The objectives of this study were to describe the demographics and outcomes in children with TC treated at The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, from 1983 to 2006. We hypothesized that childhood TC was increasing at our institution...
- Delayed ghrelin suppression following oral glucose tolerance test in children and adolescents with hypothalamic injury secondary to craniopharyngioma compared with obese controlsClodagh S O'Gorman
Department of Paediatrics, Graduate Entry Medical School, University of Limerick, Ireland
Int J Pediatr Obes 6:285-8. 2011..04) in CRHO compared with controls, respectively. Insulin area-under-the-curve was a weak negative predictor of the 0?30 minutes ghrelin decrease (r(2) = 0.29, p = 0.02). Delayed ghrelin suppression may contribute to obesity in CRHO...
- Considering statins for cholesterol-reduction in children if lifestyle and diet changes do not improve their health: a review of the risks and benefitsClodagh S M O'Gorman
Graduate Entry Medical School, University of Limerick, Ireland, and Mid Western Regional Hospital, Limerick, Ireland
Vasc Health Risk Manag 7:1-14. 2011....