Affiliation: National University of Ireland
- A parenting intervention for childhood behavioral problems: a randomized controlled trial in disadvantaged community-based settingsSinead McGilloway
Department of Psychology, National University of Ireland, Maynooth, Ireland
J Consult Clin Psychol 80:116-27. 2012..Potential moderators of intervention effects on child behavioral outcomes were also explored...
- Changing illness perceptions in patients with poorly controlled type 2 diabetes, a randomised controlled trial of a family-based intervention: protocol and pilot studyKaren M Keogh
Department of Public Health and Primary Care, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
BMC Fam Pract 8:36. 2007..The important influence the family context can have in psychological interventions and diabetes management is also recognised, by the inclusion of patients' family members...
- Cochrane review: behavioural and cognitive-behavioural group-based parenting programmes for early-onset conduct problems in children aged 3 to 12 years (Review)Mairead Furlong
Department of Psychology, John Hume Building, National University of Ireland Maynooth, Ireland
Evid Based Child Health 8:318-692. 2013....
- Behavioural and cognitive-behavioural group-based parenting programmes for early-onset conduct problems in children aged 3 to 12 yearsMairead Furlong
Department of Psychology, John Hume Building, National University of Ireland Maynooth, Maynooth, Ireland
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2:CD008225. 2012....
- The Incredible Years parenting program in Ireland: a qualitative analysis of the experience of disadvantaged parentsMairead Furlong
National University of Ireland, Maynooth, Ireland
Clin Child Psychol Psychiatry 17:616-30. 2012..Parents dropped out of the course for largely circumstantial reasons. These findings should help to inform the future implementation of this well-known parenting program both in Ireland and elsewhere...