- The welfare implications of disability for older people in IrelandJohn Cullinan
School of Business and Economics and Irish Centre for Social Gerontology, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland
Eur J Health Econ 14:171-83. 2013..They indicate that older people face a double jeopardy through age and disability, which is not reflected in official poverty rates and support the case for the introduction of disability-adjusted poverty payments...
- The impact of travel distance on the decision to attend for screening for gestational diabetes mellitusJ Cullinan
School of Business, School of Medicine, National University of Ireland, Galway
Ir Med J 105:18-20. 2012....
- Is there a socioeconomic gradient in the prevalence of gestational diabetes mellitus?J Cullinan
School of Business and Economics, National University of Ireland, Galway
Ir Med J 105:21-3. 2012..This gradient is found to be driven by differences in personal, clinical and lifestyle factors across socioeconomic groups...
- Accessibility and screening uptake rates for gestational diabetes mellitus in IrelandJohn Cullinan
School of Business and Economics, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland
Health Place 18:339-48. 2012..Our findings have important implications for the provision of GDM screening services...
- Modeling the independent effects of gestational diabetes mellitus on maternity care and costsPaddy Gillespie
Corresponding author Paddy Gillespie
Diabetes Care 36:1111-6. 2013..Interventions that prevent the onset of GDM have the potential to yield substantial economic and clinical benefits...