- Women, men, and rheumatoid arthritis: analyses of disease activity, disease characteristics, and treatments in the QUEST-RA studyTuulikki Sokka
Jyvaskyla Central Hospital, Keskussairaalantie 19, 40620 Jyvaskyla, and Medcare Oy, Hämeentie 1, 44100 Aanekoski, Finland
Arthritis Res Ther 11:R7. 2009....
- Fatigue is a reliable, sensitive and unique outcome measure in rheumatoid arthritisPatricia Minnock
Rheumatology Rehabilitation, Our Lady s Hospice, Harold s Cross, Dublin 6, Ireland
Rheumatology (Oxford) 48:1533-6. 2009..This study examined the reliability and sensitivity to change of fatigue and its relative independence as an outcome measure in RA...
- Fatigue is an independent outcome measure and is sensitive to change in patients with psoriatic arthritisPatricia Minnock
Rheumatology Rehabilitation, Our Lady s Hospice, Dublin, and School of Nursing and Midwifery, Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland
Clin Exp Rheumatol 28:401-4. 2010..This pilot study examined sensitivity to change and relative independence of fatigue as an outcome measure in patients with psoriatic arthritis (PsA) following anti-TNF therapy...
- How much is fatigue explained by standard clinical characteristics of disease activity in patients with inflammatory arthritis? A longitudinal studyPatricia Minnock
Our Lady s Hospice and Care Services, Dublin, Ireland
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 66:1597-603. 2014..To determine the relationship between fatigue and the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) core set outcomes in patients with inflammatory arthritis (IA)...
- Quality of life, social support, and knowledge of disease in women with rheumatoid arthritisPatricia Minnock
Rheumatology Rehabilitation, Our Lady s Hospice, Dublin, Ireland
Arthritis Rheum 49:221-7. 2003..To examine the relationships between the quality of life (QOL) of women with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and 1). their perceived levels of social support and 2). their primary caregivers' knowledge of RA and its treatment...