Matthew P Campbell
- GlycoBase and autoGU: tools for HPLC-based glycan analysisMatthew P Campbell
Oxford Glycobiology Institute, Department of Biochemistry, University of Oxford, South Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3QU, UK
Bioinformatics 24:1214-6. 2008..These tools are potentially very promising and facilitate basic research as well as the quantitative high-throughput analysis of low concentrations of glycans released from glycoproteins...
- Symbol nomenclature for representing glycan structures: Extension to cover different carbohydrate typesDavid J Harvey
Oxford Glycobiology Institute, Department of Biochemistry, University of Oxford, South Parks Road, Oxford, OX, UK
Proteomics 11:4291-5. 2011..It is hoped that these proposals will stimulate discussion so that a consensus can be reached as to how the glycobiology community can best convey complex information in a simple manner...
- HPLC-based analysis of serum N-glycans on a 96-well plate platform with dedicated database softwareLouise Royle
Department of Biochemistry, Glycobiology Institute, University of Oxford, Oxford OX1 3QU, UK
Anal Biochem 376:1-12. 2008..This technology is also suitable for preparing released glycans for other analytical techniques. Here we demonstrate its application to rheumatoid arthritis using 5 microl of patient serum...
- Proposal for a standard system for drawing structural diagrams of N- and O-linked carbohydrates and related compoundsDavid J Harvey
Oxford Glycobiology Institute, Department of Biochemistry, University of Oxford, UK
Proteomics 9:3796-801. 2009..Constituent monosaccharides are depicted by shapes modified to show OAc, deoxy, etc. Linkage is indicated by the bond angle and anomericity by solid (beta) or dashed (alpha) lines...
- GlycoExtractor: a web-based interface for high throughput processing of HPLC-glycan dataNatalia V Artemenko
Dublin Oxford Glycobiology Laboratory, National Institute for Bioprocessing Research and Training NIBRT, Conway Institute, University College Dublin, Dublin 4, Ireland
J Proteome Res 9:2037-41. 2010....