- Localized surface plasmon resonance of gold nanoparticles as colorimetric probes for determination of Isoniazid in pharmacological formulationBehrooz Zargar
Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Sciences, Shahid Chamran Universitry, Ahvaz, Iran
Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc 106:185-9. 2013..The proposed colorimetric assay exhibits good reproducibility and accuracy, providing a simple and rapid method for analysis of Isoniazid...
- Colorimetric determination of resorcinol based on localized surface plasmon resonance of silver nanoparticlesB Zargar
Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Sciences, Shahid Chamran University, Ahvaz, Iran
Analyst 137:5334-8. 2012..1 × 10(-5) mol L(-1) at 430 nm. The detection limit was 1.2 × 10(-6) mol L(-1). The proposed method has been successfully applied for the determination of RE in anti-acne solution and spiked shampoo samples...
- Fast removal and recovery of amaranth by modified iron oxide magnetic nanoparticlesB Zargar
Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Sciences, Shahid Chamran Universitry, Golestan Street, Ahvaz, Iran
Chemosphere 76:554-7. 2009..The results indicated that the CTAB-coated IONPs could be employed in the removal of the anionic dye from wastewater. The AM was removed successfully in spiked samples of Karoon River water...
- Modified iron oxide nanoparticles as solid phase extractor for spectrophotometeric determination and separation of basic fuchsinB Zargar
Chemistry Department, College of Science, Shahid Chamran University, Ahvaz, Iran zargar
Talanta 77:1328-31. 2009..0073 microg L(-1) and the relative standard deviation (RSD) for 0.03 microg mL(-1) and 0.2 microg mL(-1) of BF were 4.53% and 4.73%, respectively. The BF was determined successfully in spiked samples of Karoon River water...
- Fast and efficient removal of mercury from water samples using magnetic iron oxide nanoparticles modified with 2-mercaptobenzothiazoleH Parham
Chemistry Department, College of Science, Shahid Chamran University, Ahvaz, Iran
J Hazard Mater 205:94-100. 2012..Variation of pH and high electrolyte concentration (NaCl) of the solution do not have considerable effect on the mercury removal efficiency. Loading capacity of adsorbent for Hg ions is obtained to be 590 μgg(-1)...