Affiliation: Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- Nassireslami E, Nikbin P, Amini E, Payandemehr B, Shaerzadeh F, Khodagholi F, et al. How sodium arsenite improve amyloid ?-induced memory deficit?. Physiol Behav. 2016;163:97-106 pubmed publisher....
- Azimi L, Kachooeian M, Khodagholi F, Yans A, Heysieattalab S, Vakilzadeh G, et al. Protective effects of salicylate on PKA inhibitor (H-89)-induced spatial memory deficit via lessening autophagy and apoptosis in rats. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2016;150-151:158-169 pubmed publisher..The antioxidant activity of salicylate might lead to increased pCREB via stimulation of signaling pathways, resulting in reduction of H-89-induced apoptosis and autophagy. ..
- Sanadgol N, Golab F, Mostafaie A, Mehdizadeh M, Khalseh R, Mahmoudi M, et al. Low, but not high, dose triptolide controls neuroinflammation and improves behavioral deficits in toxic model of multiple sclerosis by dampening of NF-ÎºB activation and acceleration of intrinsic myelin repair. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2018;342:86-98 pubmed publisher..These findings highlight the pivotal role of NF-ÎºB signaling in the oligodendrogenesis and lesion reduction in demyelination diseases such as MS. ..
- Athari Nik Azm S, Djazayeri A, Safa M, Azami K, Ahmadvand B, Sabbaghziarani F, et al. Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium Ameliorate Memory and Learning Deficits and oxidative stress in AÎ² (1-42) Injected Rats. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2018;: pubmed publisher..Overall, it seems that probiotics play an effective role in improving memory deficit and the pathological mechanisms of Alzheimer's disease by modifying microbiota. ..
- Amini E, Nassireslami E, Payandemehr B, Khodagholi F, Foolad F, Khalaj S, et al. Paradoxical role of PKA inhibitor on amyloid?-induced memory deficit. Physiol Behav. 2015;149:76-85 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our data suggest that H89 as a PKA inhibitor influences memory process through a dose and time dependent manner. ..
- Vakilzadeh G, Khodagholi F, Ghadiri T, Ghaemi A, Noorbakhsh F, Sharifzadeh M, et al. The Effect of Melatonin on Behavioral, Molecular, and Histopathological Changes in Cuprizone Model of Demyelination. Mol Neurobiol. 2016;53:4675-84 pubmed publisher..These findings may be important for the design of potential MLT therapy in demyelinating disorders, such as MS. ..
- Taghizadeh G, Pourahmad J, Mehdizadeh H, Foroumadi A, Torkaman Boutorabi A, Hassani S, et al. Protective effects of physical exercise on MDMA-induced cognitive and mitochondrial impairment. Free Radic Biol Med. 2016;99:11-19 pubmed publisher..However, physical exercise could reduce these deleterious effects of MDMA through protective effects on brain mitochondrial function. ..
- BonakdarYazdi B, Khodagholi F, Shaerzadeh F, Sharifzadeh A, Ahmadi R, Sanati M, et al. The effect of arsenite on spatial learning: Involvement of autophagy and apoptosis. Eur J Pharmacol. 2017;796:54-61 pubmed publisher..This facilitation could be attributed to neuronal autophagy induced by low concentrations of sodium arsenite. These findings may help to clarify the regulatory pathways for apoptosis and autophagy balance due to sodium arsenite. ..
- Tabrizian K, Azami K, Belaran M, Soodi M, Abdi K, Fanoudi S, et al. Selective Inducible Nitric Oxide Synthase Inhibitor Reversed Zinc Chloride-Induced Spatial Memory Impairment via Increasing Cholinergic Marker Expression. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2016;173:443-51 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results emphasize the role of selective iNOS inhibitors in reversing zinc chloride-induced spatial memory deficits via modulation of cholinergic marker expression. ..
- Mehdizadeh H, Pourahmad J, Taghizadeh G, Vousooghi N, Yoonessi A, Naserzadeh P, et al. Mitochondrial impairments contribute to spatial learning and memory dysfunction induced by chronic tramadol administration in rat: Protective effect of physical exercise. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2017;79:426-433 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, pre-exposure to physical exercise markedly mitigated these impairments through its positive effects on brain mitochondrial function. ..