Affiliation: Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- Prognostic value of lymph node ratios in node positive rectal cancer treated with preoperative chemoradiationJamal Jafari Nadoshan
Department of Surgical Oncology, Cancer Institute, Tehran University of Medical Science, Tehran, Iran E mail
Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 14:3769-72. 2013..Conclusions: Total number of examined lymph nodes and LNR were significant prognostic factors for survival in patients with stage III rectal cancer undergoing pre-operative chemoradiotherapy. ..
- Anatomical distribution of colorectal carcinoma in Iran: a retrospective 15-yr study to evaluate rightward shiftRamesh Omranipour
Cancer Research Center, Cancer Institute of Iran, Tehran University of Medical Science, Tehran, Iran
Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 13:279-82. 2012..The aim of the present study was to determine the anatomical distribution of colorectal cancer in a referral center over a 15 year period...
- Cervical mature teratoma 17 years after initial treatment of testicular teratocarcinoma: report of a late relapseRamesh Omranipour
Department of Surgical Oncology, Cancer Institute, Tehran University of Medical Science, Tehran, Iran
World J Surg Oncol 5:1. 2007..Late relapses of testicular germ cell tumor are uncommon. We report a case of cervical mature teratoma appeared 17 years after treatment of testicular teratocarcinoma...
- Skin Sparing Mastectomy and Immediate Breast Reconstruction (SSMIR) for early breast cancer: eight years single institution experienceRamesh Omranipour
Current Department of Surgical Oncology, Cancer Institute, Tehran University of Medical Science, Tehran, Iran
World J Surg Oncol 6:43. 2008..The aim of this study was to evaluate the clinical outcome of skin sparing mastectomy in early breast cancer at a single population-based institution...
- Ovarian metastases in colorectal cancerRamesh Omranipour
Department of Surgical Oncology, Cancer Institute, Emam Khomeini Hospital, Tehran University of Medical Science, Tehran, Iran
Int J Gynecol Cancer 19:1524-8. 2009..The aims of this study were to determine the incidence, clinicopathologic features, and prognostic factors of ovarian involvement in primary colorectal cancer (CRC) and also to clear the role of prophylactic oophorectomy...
- Papillary serous carcinoma arising in abdominal wall endometriosis treated with neoadjuvant chemotherapy and surgeryRamesh Omranipour
Cancer Institute, Imam Khomeini Hospital, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
Fertil Steril 93:1347.e17-8. 2010..To report a case of malignant transformation of abdominal wall endometriosis...