Ali Mohammad Alizadeh
Affiliation: Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- Farsinejad S, Rahaie M, Alizadeh A, Mir Derikvand M, Gheisary Z, Nosrati H, et al. Expression of the circulating and the tissue microRNAs after surgery, chemotherapy, and radiotherapy in mice mammary tumor. Tumour Biol. 2016;37:14225-14234 pubmed..It seems that the oncomiRs in the plasma can be an ideal noninvasive candidate biomarker for the early detection of breast cancer and also for following the response of the common therapies. ..
- Ranji P, Salmani Kesejini T, Saeedikhoo S, Alizadeh A. Targeting cancer stem cell-specific markers and/or associated signaling pathways for overcoming cancer drug resistance. Tumour Biol. 2016;37:13059-13075 pubmed..This review will focus on the innovative treatment methods such as nano-, immuno-, gene-, and chemotherapy approaches for targeting CSC-specific markers and/or their associated signaling pathways. ..
- Khori V, Alizadeh A, Gheisary Z, Farsinejad S, Najafi F, Khalighfard S, et al. The effects of low-level laser irradiation on breast tumor in mice and the expression of Let-7a, miR-155, miR-21, miR125, and miR376b. Lasers Med Sci. 2016;31:1775-1782 pubmed..It seems that the non-invasive nature of laser bio-stimulation can make LLLT an attractive alternative therapeutic tool. ..
- Mohsenikia M, Farhangi B, Alizadeh A, Khodayari H, Khodayari S, Khori V, et al. Therapeutic effects of dendrosomal solanine on a metastatic breast tumor. Life Sci. 2016;148:260-7 pubmed publisher..The findings suggest that DNS has a more impactful therapeutic effect than solanine on 4 T1-induced breast tumorigenesis via influencing the tissue microenvironment. ..
- Khori V, Amani Shalamzari S, Isanejad A, Alizadeh A, Alizadeh S, Khodayari S, et al. Effects of exercise training together with tamoxifen in reducing mammary tumor burden in mice: Possible underlying pathway of miR-21. Eur J Pharmacol. 2015;765:179-87 pubmed publisher..Results showed that interval exercise training may reduce mammary tumor burden in mice through possible underlying pathway of miR-21. ..
- Farhanji B, Latifpour M, Alizadeh A, Khodayari H, Khodayari S, Khaniki M, et al. Tumor suppression effects of myoepithelial cells on mice breast cancer. Eur J Pharmacol. 2015;765:171-8 pubmed publisher..05). VEGF and alpha-smooth muscle actin mRNA expression were reduced in treated animals (P<0.05). The present study highlighted the potential tumor suppression effects of MECs on breast cancer in a typical animal model. ..
- Isanejad A, Alizadeh A, Amani Shalamzari S, Khodayari H, Khodayari S, Khori V, et al. MicroRNA-206, let-7a and microRNA-21 pathways involved in the anti-angiogenesis effects of the interval exercise training and hormone therapy in breast cancer. Life Sci. 2016;151:30-40 pubmed publisher..Our results showed that miR-21, miR-206 and let-7a pathways may involve in the anti-angiogenesis effects of the interval exercise training with hormone therapy in mice model of breast tumor. ..