Affiliation: Tabriz University of Medical Sciences
- Modeling the Underlying Predicting Factors of Tobacco Smoking among AdolescentsM Asghari Jafarabadi
Injury Epidemiology and Prevention Research Center, Dept of Statistics and Epidemiology, Faculty of Health and Nutrition, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz, Iran
Iran J Public Health 41:46-57. 2012..With regard to the willing and starting tobacco smoking among young people in Iran. The aim of the study was to model the underlying factors in predicting the behavior of tobacco smoking among employed youth and students in Iran...
- Vulnerability and the intention to anabolic steroids use among Iranian gym users: an application of the theory of planned behaviorHamid Allahverdipour
Department of Health Education and Promotion, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz, Islamic Republic of Iran
Subst Use Misuse 47:309-17. 2012..There is some support to use the TPB to design and implement interventions to modify and/or improve individuals' beliefs that athletic goals are achievable without the use of the AAS...
- Correlates of video games playing among adolescents in an Islamic countryHamid Allahverdipour
Department of Family Medicine, Charles Drew University of Medicine and Science, Los Angeles, California, USA
BMC Public Health 10:286. 2010..Specifically, we examine the relationship between video game playing and psychological well-being, aggressive behaviors, and adolescents' perceived threat of video-computer game playing...
- Breast cancer risk perception, benefits of and barriers to mammography adherence among a group of Iranian womenHamid Allahverdipour
School of Health and Nutrition, Department of Public Health and Management, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz, Islamic Republic of Iran
Women Health 51:204-19. 2011....
- Effectiveness of skill-based substance abuse intervention among male adolescents in an Islamic country: case of the Islamic Republic of IranHamid Allahverdipour
Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Iran
J Drug Educ 39:211-22. 2009....