Mohammad Reza Khalili
Affiliation: Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
- Herpetic epithelial keratitis after intravitreal injection of bevacizumab (avastin)Mohammad Reza Khalili
Department of Ophthalmology, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Shiraz, Iran
Cornea 28:360-1. 2009..To report a case of herpetic epithelial keratitis that developed after intravitreal bevacizumab (Avastin) injection...
- Therapeutic potential of bevacizumab (Avastin) in herpetic stromal keratitis (HSK)Hamid Hosseini
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Ophthalmology Department, Khalili Hospital, Shiraz, Iran
Med Hypotheses 69:568-70. 2007..Based on these evidences herein we hypothesize topical application of bevacizumab could inhibit corneal neovascularization and also scarring in HSK. We propose this drug as a novel adjunct to current anti-inflammatory strategies in HSK...
- Effect of intravitreal bevacizumab on retrobulbar blood flow in injected and uninjected fellow eyes of patients with neovascular age-related macular degenerationHamid Hosseini
Poostchi Ophthalmology Research Center, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Shiraz, Iran
Retina 32:967-71. 2012..To determine the effect of intravitreal administration of bevacizumab (1.25 mg/0.05 mL) on retrobulbar circulation of the injected and the fellow (uninjected) eyes in patients with neovascular age-related macular degeneration...
- Cone location and correction of keratoconus with rigid gas-permeable contact lensesMahmood Nejabat
Poostchi Ophthalmology Research Center, Department of Ophthalmology, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Shiraz, Iran
Cont Lens Anterior Eye 35:17-21. 2012..To evaluate the influence of cone location and corneal cylinder on RGP corrected visual acuities and residual astigmatism in patients with keratoconus...
- Bevacizumab (Avastin) as a potential novel adjunct in the management of pterygiaHamid Hosseini
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Khalili Hospital, Opthalmology Department, Shiraz, Iran
Med Hypotheses 69:925-7. 2007....
- Effect of anterior chamber air bubble on prevention of experimental Staphylococcus epidermidis endophthalmitisMorteza Mehdizadeh
Department of Ophthalmology, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Poostchi Ophthalmology Research Center, Shiraz 71935, Iran
Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol 248:277-81. 2010..The purpose of this study is to assess the ability of an anterior chamber air bubble to prevent experimental Staphylococcus epidermidis endophthalmitis...
- Comparison of corneal thickness measurements using Galilei, HR Pentacam, and ultrasoundHamid Reza Jahadi Hosseini
Department of Ophthalmology, Poostchi Ophthalmology Research Center and Binagostar eye center, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Shiraz, Iran
Cornea 29:1091-5. 2010....