Affiliation: Mashhad University of Medical Sciences
- Analysis of early complications of live donor nephrectomiesA Shamsa
Department of Urology and Kidney Transplant, Ghaem Hospital, Mashhad University, Mashhad, Iran
Transplant Proc 35:2557-8. 2003
- Erectile function in end-stage renal disease before and after renal transplantationA Shamsa
Department of Urology and Kidney Transplantation, Mashaad University of Medical Science, Ghaem Hospital, Mashaad, Iran
Transplant Proc 37:3087-9. 2005..In this study we evaluated the prevalence of erectile dysfunction (ED) according to standard questionnaires and paraclinical tests including Rigiscan...
- Aphallia associated with urethro-rectal fistula and stones in the bladder and urethraA Shamsa
Ghaem Hospital, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Mashhad, Iran
Saudi J Kidney Dis Transpl 19:435-8. 2008..We present herewith a 18-month-old child who presented with aphallia and urethro-scrotal fistula along with stones in the bladder and urethra. The stones were removed and the fistula was surgically corrected...
- Male fertility after spermatocele formation from tunica vaginalis in patients with bilateral vas agenesisAli Shamsa
Urology Section, Ghaem Hospital, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Mashhad, Iran
Saudi J Kidney Dis Transpl 19:583-6. 2008....
- Comparison of open and laparoscopic varicocelectomies in terms of operative time, sperm parameters, and complicationsAli Shamsa
Department of Urology, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Mashhad, Iran
Urol J 6:170-5. 2009..Varicocele is one of the most common causes of infertility. In this study, we evaluated and compared the operative time, sperm analysis results, and complications of three different methods of open and laparoscopic varicocelectomies...