Seyed Abdolrahim Rezaee
Affiliation: Mashhad University of Medical Sciences
- Farsiani H, Mosavat A, Soleimanpour S, Sadeghian H, Akbari Eydgahi M, Ghazvini K, et al. Fc-based delivery system enhances immunogenicity of a tuberculosis subunit vaccine candidate consisting of the ESAT-6:CFP-10 complex. Mol Biosyst. 2016;12:2189-201 pubmed publisher..Therefore, additional investigations are necessary for the development of appropriate Fc-based tuberculosis vaccines. ..
- Amirnasr M, Fallah Tafti T, Sankian M, Rezaei A, Tafaghodi M. Immunization against HTLV-I with chitosan and tri-methylchitosan nanoparticles loaded with recombinant env23 and env13 antigens of envelope protein gp46. Microb Pathog. 2016;97:38-44 pubmed publisher..001). Both nanoparticles showed good immunoadjuvant potential. Env23 antigen was a better candidate for vaccination against HTLV-I, as it induced higher cellular immune responses, compared with env13. ..
- Tarokhian H, Taghadosi M, Rafatpanah H, Rajaei T, Azarpazhooh M, Valizadeh N, et al. The effect of HTLV-1 virulence factors (HBZ, Tax, proviral load), HLA class I and plasma neopterin on manifestation of HTLV-1 associated myelopathy tropical spastic paraparesis. Virus Res. 2017;228:1-6 pubmed publisher..In addition, Tax and neopterin are more helpful than PVL for the monitoring of HTLV-1-infected patients. ..
- Ghezeldasht S, Sadeghian H, Azarpazhooh M, Shamsian S, Rafatpanah H, Mahmoodi M, et al. Evaluation of T Regulatory Lymphocytes Transcription Factors in HTLV-1-Associated Myelopathy/Tropical Spastic Paraparesis (HAM/TSP) Patients. Appl Biochem Biotechnol. 2017;182:1403-1414 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that HTLV-1 infection can modify the expression of main functional transcription factors, FOXP3 and GITR, which may lead to immune response deterioration of Tregs and consequently HAM/TSP manifestation. ..
- Ramezani S, Shirdel A, Rafatpanah H, Akbarin M, Tarokhian H, Rahimi H, et al. Assessment of HTLV-1 proviral load, LAT, BIM, c-FOS and RAD51 gene expression in adult T cell leukemia/lymphoma. Med Microbiol Immunol. 2017;206:327-335 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the overexpression of RAD51 which has been induced in HTLV-1 infected cells as a consequence of virus replication is not able to overcome the DNA damage toward cell transformation. ..
- Karbalaei Zadeh Babaki M, Soleimanpour S, Rezaee S. Antigen 85 complex as a powerful Mycobacterium tuberculosis immunogene: Biology, immune-pathogenicity, applications in diagnosis, and vaccine design. Microb Pathog. 2017;112:20-29 pubmed publisher..This paper represents a comprehensive review of studies on Mtb molecules examining pathogenicity, biochemistry, immunology, and the role of Mtb in therapeutic or vaccine research. ..