Ali A. Ensafi
Affiliation: Isfahan University of Technology
Location: Isfahan, Iran
- Ensafi A, Ghaderi A. On-line solid phase selective separation and preconcentration of Cd(II) by solid-phase extraction using carbon active modified with methyl thymol blue. J Hazard Mater. 2007;148:319-25 pubmed..4) with satisfactory results. The accuracy was assessed through recovery experiments. ..
- Ensafi A, Allafchian A, Rezaei B. A sensitive and selective voltammetric sensor based on multiwall carbon nanotubes decorated with MgCr?O? for the determination of azithromycin. Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces. 2013;103:468-74 pubmed publisher..0. The influence of potential interfering compounds on the selectivity was studied. Finally, the modified electrode showed good sensitivity, selectivity and stability for the determination of azithromycin in real samples. ..
- Ensafi A, Jamei H, Heydari Bafrooei E, Rezaei B. Electrochemical study of quinone redox cycling: A novel application of DNA-based biosensors for monitoring biochemical reactions. Bioelectrochemistry. 2016;111:15-22 pubmed publisher..These techniques may be recommended for monitoring DNA damages and investigating the mechanisms involved in the production of redox cycling compounds. ..
- Izadi Z, Sheikh Zeinoddin M, Ensafi A, Soleimanian Zad S. Fabrication of an electrochemical DNA-based biosensor for Bacillus cereus detection in milk and infant formula. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;80:582-589 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the DNA biosensor exhibited high reproducibility and stability, thus it may be used as a suitable biosensor to detect B. cereus and to become a portable system for food quality control. ..
- Ensafi A, Rahimi Mansour H, Majlesi R. Determination of trace amount of carbon disulfide in water by the spectrophotometric reaction-rate method. Anal Sci. 2003;19:1679-81 pubmed..870 microg/ml CS2. The limit of detection is 0.013 microg/ml CS2. A carbon-active column was used for sample solution clean up. The proposed method was successfully applied to the determination of trace carbon disulfide in natural water...
- Ensafi A, Dadkhah Tehrani S, Karimi Maleh H. A voltammetric sensor for the simultaneous determination of L-cysteine and tryptophan using a p-aminophenol-multiwall carbon nanotube paste electrode. Anal Sci. 2011;27:409 pubmed..3 and 5.7 µmol L(-1), respectively. The proposed method is also used for the determination of L-cysteine and tryptophan in urine, river water, blood plasma, and serum samples using standard addition methods...
- Ensafi A, Khoddami E, Rezaei B. Aptamer@Au-o-phenylenediamine modified pencil graphite electrode: A new selective electrochemical impedance biosensor for the determination of insulin. Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces. 2017;159:47-53 pubmed publisher..0-1000.0nmolL-1 and 0.27nmolL-1, respectively. Finally, the aptasensor is employed for the determination of insulin in real plasma and urine samples to verify its performance and effectiveness. ..
- Ensafi A, Taei M, Khayamian T, Hasanpour F. Simultaneous voltammetric determination of enrofloxacin and ciprofloxacin in urine and plasma using multiwall carbon nanotubes modified glassy carbon electrode by least-squares support vector machines. Anal Sci. 2010;26:803-8 pubmed..The detection limits for ENRO and CIPRO were 0.5 and 0.9 micromol L(-1), respectively. The proposed method was applied to simultaneously determine both compounds in human urine, plasma and in pharmaceutical samples...
- Ensafi A, Nasr Esfahani P, Rezaei B. Simultaneous detection of folic acid and methotrexate by an optical sensor based on molecularly imprinted polymers on dual-color CdTe quantum dots. Anal Chim Acta. 2017;996:64-73 pubmed publisher..Results indicated the successful application of the method as a fluorescent probe for the rapid and simultaneous detection of FA and MTX in real samples. ..