Affiliation: Institute for Health Sciences Research
- Treatment of heavy menstrual bleeding of endometrial origin: randomized controlled trial of medroxyprogesterone acetate and tranexamic acidAzita Goshtasebi
Department of Family Health, Mother and Child Health Research Center, Iranian Institute for Health Sciences Research, ACECR, No 23, Nazari St, South Palestine St, Enghelab Ave, 13145 1756, Tehran, Iran
Arch Gynecol Obstet 288:1055-60. 2013..This study aimed at comparing the efficacy of medroxyprogesterone acetate (MPA) and tranexamic acid (TA) for treating heavy menstrual bleeding of endometrial origin (HMB)...
- Association between maternal anaemia and postpartum depression in an urban sample of pregnant women in IranAzita Goshtasebi
Family Health Research Group, Health Metrics Research Center, Iranian Institute for Health Sciences Research, ACECR, Tehran, Iran
J Health Popul Nutr 31:398-402. 2013..64; 95% CI 1.33-16.08). The results show that diagnosis and treatment of physiologic factors, especially anaemia, would reduce the risk of postpartum depression...
- Impact of twice weekly versus daily iron supplementation during pregnancy on maternal and fetal haematological indices: a randomized clinical trialA Goshtasebi
Department of Family Health, Mother and Child Health Research Center, Iranian Institute for Health Sciences Research, Tehran, Islamic Republic of lran
East Mediterr Health J 18:561-6. 2012..Birth weight and length were significantly higher in the daily supplemented group. In non-anaemic mothers, a smaller dose of iron may be sufficient and also might prevent the complications of iron excess...
- Help-seeking behaviors for female sexual dysfunction: a cross sectional study from IranMariam Vahdaninia
Iranian Institute for Health Sciences Research IHSR, ACECR, Tehran, Iran
BMC Womens Health 9:3. 2009..Female sexual dysfunctions (FSD) are prevalent multifactor problems that in general remain misdiagnosed in primary health care. This population-based study investigated help-seeking behaviors among women with FSD in Iran...
- Prevalence and potential risk factors of female sexual difficulties: an urban Iranian population-based studyAzita Goshtasebi
Iranian Institute for Health Sciences Research, ACECR, No 51, Nazari Street, South Palestine Street, Enghelab Avenue, Tehran, Iran
J Sex Med 6:2988-96. 2009..Epidemiologic data are scarce and little is known about the prevalence of sexual difficulties and the exact role of putative risk factors in Iran...
- Educational inequalities in self-reported health in a general Iranian populationAli Montazeri
Iranian Institute for Health Sciences Research, Tehran, Iran
BMC Res Notes 1:50. 2008....
- The short form endometriosis health profile (EHP-5): translation and validation study of the Iranian versionAzita Goshtasebi
Mental Health Research Group, Mother and Child Health Research Centre, Iranian Institute for Health Sciences Research, ACECR, Tehran, Iran
J Ovarian Res 4:11. 2011..abstract:..