Mohammad Reza Khatami
Affiliation: Asthma and Allergy Research Institute
- Association between serum magnesium and risk factors of cardiovascular disease in hemodialysis patientsMohammad Reza Khatami
Nephrology Research Center, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
Iran J Kidney Dis 7:47-52. 2013..The aim of this study was to examine these associations...
- Guide wire migration during femoral vein catheterizationMohammad Reza Khatami
Department of Nephrology, Imam Khomeini Hospital, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
Iran J Kidney Dis 4:333-5. 2010..This is a very rare complication that is a human error and is totally preventable by doing the procedure by a skilled doctor and considering the standards described for central vein catheter insertion...
- Association between antiinflammatory cytokine, IL-10, and sleep quality in patients on maintenance hemodialysisMohammad Taraz
Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
Hemodial Int 17:382-90. 2013..Factors including serum IL-10 and triglyceride concentrations and having comorbidities may predict patients prone to poor sleep quality. ..
- Relationship between serum parathyroid hormone levels and lipid profile in non-diabetic hemodialysis patientsFarokhlagha Ahmadi
Department of Nephrology, Imam Khomeini Hospital Complex, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
Saudi J Kidney Dis Transpl 23:1188-95. 2012..009). In conclusion, no significant relationship between iPTH and lipids was found in the studied HD patients. These findings suggest that iPTH most probably does not play a significant role in the dyslipidemia of renal failure...
- Relationship between a pro- and anti-inflammatory cytokine imbalance and depression in haemodialysis patientsMohammad Taraz
Faculty of Pharmacy, Tehran Universiyt of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
Eur Cytokine Netw 23:179-86. 2012..In this study, we explore the possible correlations between depression and pro-inflammatory (IL-1β, IL-6, and TNF-α), anti-inflammatory (IL-10) cytokines, as well as high-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hs-CRP) serum levels...
- Serum levels of lipoprotein(a) and homocysteine in patients on hemodialysis who take hydroxymethylglutaryl-CoA reductase inhibitors, vitamin B6, and folic acidMir Hatef Shojaei
Department of Nutrition and Biochemistry, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
Iran J Kidney Dis 3:141-4. 2009..This study was designed to investigate serum levels of lipoprotein(a) and homocysteine in patients on hemodialysis who were taking a statin, vitamin B6, and folic acid...