Affiliation: International Vaccine Institute
- Will dengue vaccines be used in the public sector and if so, how? Findings from an 8-country survey of policymakers and opinion leadersDon L Douglas
DKT Janani, Reshmi Complex, P and T Colony, Kidwaipuri, Patna, India
PLoS Negl Trop Dis 7:e2127. 2013..The study took place in anticipation of the licensure of the first dengue vaccine in the next several years...
- Typhoid vaccination: the Asian experienceDenise DeRoeck
Social Science Research and Institutional Development, International Vaccine Institute, San 4 8 Bongcheon 7 Dong, Kwanak gu, Seoul 151 818, Republic of Korea
Expert Rev Vaccines 7:547-60. 2008..This review also describes recent typhoid Vi vaccine demonstration projects that were conducted in five Asian countries...
- The use of typhoid vaccines in Asia: the DOMI experienceR Leon Ochiai
International Vaccine Institute, Kwanak gu, Seoul, Korea
Clin Infect Dis 45:S34-8. 2007..The Diseases of the Most Impoverished (DOMI) Program was initiated to provide evidence to decide on the introduction of typhoid vaccines in Asian countries...
- Policymakers' views regarding the introduction of new-generation vaccines against typhoid fever, shigellosis and cholera in AsiaDenise DeRoeck
International Vaccine Institute, San 4 8 Bongcheon 7 Dong, Kwanak gu, Seoul 151 818, South Korea
Vaccine 23:2762-74. 2005....
- The importance of engaging policy-makers at the outset to guide research on and introduction of vaccines: the use of policy-maker surveysDenise DeRoeck
International Vaccine Institute, Seoul 151 600, Republic of Korea
J Health Popul Nutr 22:322-30. 2004....
- Strategy, demand, management, and costs of an international cholera vaccine stockpileBrian Maskery
International Vaccine Institute, Seoul, Republic of Korea
J Infect Dis 208:S15-22. 2013....
- Putting typhoid vaccination on the global health agendaDenise DeRoeck
International Vaccine Institute, Seoul, Korea
N Engl J Med 357:1069-71. 2007
- Policymakers' views on dengue fever/dengue haemorrhagic fever and the need for dengue vaccines in four southeast Asian countriesDenise DeRoeck
International Vaccine Institute, P O Box 14, Kwanak, 151 600 Seoul, South Korea
Vaccine 22:121-9. 2003..The results suggest favourable conditions for public and private sector markets for dengue vaccines and the need for creative financing strategies to ensure their accessibility to poor children in dengue-endemic countries...