Affiliation: Sehgal Nursing Home
- Direct drug susceptibility test for tubercle bacilli by the sputum swab culture methodS Mathew
Tuberculosis Research Center, Chennai, India
Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 4:168-73. 2000..To develop a simple, inexpensive method for testing direct drug susceptibility of tubercle bacilli to isoniazid (INH) and streptomycin (SM) which can be adopted for use even in remote parts of the world...
- The cytokine response to bacille Calmette Guérin vaccination in South IndiaS D Das
Tuberculosis Research Centre, Chennai, India
Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 2:836-43. 1998..Evaluation of immune response after BCG vaccination in a population from South India where BCG vaccination was a failure...
- Socio-economic impact of tuberculosis on patients and family in IndiaR Rajeswari
Tuberculosis Research Centre, Indian Council of Medical Research, Chetput, Chennai, India
Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 3:869-77. 1999..To quantify the socio-economic impact of tuberculosis on patients and their families from the costs incurred by patients in rural and urban areas...
- Management of non-pulmonary forms of tuberculosis: review of TRC studies over two decadesR Balasubramanian
Tuberculosis Research Centre, Indian Council of Medical Research, Chetput, Chennai
Indian J Pediatr 67:S34-40. 2000..The other important aspects highlighted are the need to obtain bacteriological/histo-pathological confirmation by resorting to relevant diagnostic procedures, value of Mantoux as a diagnostic tool and role of surgery...
- Use of vancomycin in the culture of Mycobacterium tuberculosis from gastric lavageS Mathew
Tuberculosis Research Centre (ICMR, Chennai, India
Indian J Med Res 113:125-8. 2001....