- Prakash S, Golwala P. Phantom headache: pain-memory-emotion hypothesis for chronic daily headache?. J Headache Pain. 2011;12:281-6 pubmed publisher..Interrelation of headache to emotional symptoms should also be explored. ..
- Prakash S, Husain M, Sureka D, Shah N, Shah N. Is there need to search for alternatives to indomethacin for hemicrania continua? Case reports and a review. J Neurol Sci. 2009;277:187-90 pubmed publisher..We also discuss the side effects of indomethacin in the various headache disorders and other painful conditions, and suggest the need for trial of other drugs for the patients of HC. ..
- Prakash S, Rathore C, Makwana P. Hemicrania continua with contralateral cranial autonomic features: a case report. J Headache Pain. 2015;16:21 pubmed publisher..The dichotomy of pain and autonomic features is in accordance with the concept about the possibility of two separate pathways for pain and autonomic features in trigeminal autonomic cephalalgias. ..
- Prakash S, Makwana P, Rathore C, Dave A. Serotonin syndrome presenting as febrile encephalopathy with CSF pleocytosis: a report of three cases. Neurol Sci. 2016;37:1561-4 pubmed publisher..In parallel, the patients should be investigated for other causes of febrile encephalopathy and CSF pleocytosis. ..
- Prakash S. Hyper insulinemia in an hemicrania continua patient with sexual headache: Hypothesizing the basis for this unusual association. Neurol India. 2010;58:642-4 pubmed publisher..Both headache disorders responded to indomethacin. The patient had also in addition persistent elevation of fasting serum insulin. ..
- Prakash S, Rathore C. Side-locked headaches: an algorithm-based approach. J Headache Pain. 2016;17:95 pubmed..The diagnostic approach of primary side-locked headache starts once one rule out all the possible secondary headaches. We have discussed an algorithmic approach for both secondary and primary side-locked headaches. ..
- Prakash S, Belani P, Susvirkar A, Trivedi A, Ahuja S, Patel A. Paroxysmal hemicrania: a retrospective study of a consecutive series of 22 patients and a critical analysis of the diagnostic criteria. J Headache Pain. 2013;14:26 pubmed publisher..One patient had an incomplete response to indomethacin. A subset of patients may not have all the defined features of PH and there is a need for refinement of the existing diagnostic criteria. ..