- Red to blue tunable upconversion in Tm3+-doped ZrO2 nanocrystalsAmitava Patra
Sol Gel Division, Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute, Jadavpur, Kolkata 700032, India
J Phys Chem B 109:10142-6. 2005....
- Hybrid colloidal Au-CdSe pentapod heterostructures synthesis and their photocatalytic propertiesKrishna Kanta Haldar
Department of Materials Science, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Jadavpur, Kolkata 700032, India
ACS Appl Mater Interfaces 4:6266-72. 2012..013 min⁻¹. This new class of metal-semiconductor heterostructures opens up new possibilities in photocatalytic, solar energy conversion, photovoltaic, and other new emerging applications...
- Impacts of core-shell structures on properties of lanthanide-based nanocrystals: crystal phase, lattice strain, downconversion, upconversion and energy transferArik Kar
Department of Materials Science, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata 700032, India
Nanoscale 4:3608-19. 2012..Finally, a tentative outlook on future developments of this research field is given. Here, we attempt to identify the critical parameters governing the design of luminescent lanthanide based core-shell nanostructures...
- Preparation and photoluminescence properties of Y2SiO5:Eu3+ nanocrystalsPushpal Ghosh
Department of Materials Science, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Jadavpur, Kolkata 700 032, India
Phys Chem Chem Phys 8:3342-8. 2006..Our analysis suggests that the site symmetry of ions plays a most important role in the modification of radiative relaxation mechanisms and as a result on the overall photoluminescence properties...
- Solvation dynamics of DCM in a DPPC vesicle entrapped in a sodium silicate derived sol-gel matrixPratik Sen
Physical Chemistry Department, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Jadavpur, Kolkata 700032, India
J Phys Chem B 109:3319-23. 2005..The time scale of anisotropy decay is very different from that of solvation dynamics...