Affiliation: Government Dental College and Hospital, Nagpur
Location: Nagpur, India
- Patil P. Anterior tooth position. J Am Dent Assoc. 2010;141:620; author reply 621 pubmed
- Patil P, Hazarey V, Chaudhari R, Nimbalkar Patil S. A randomized control trial measuring the effectiveness of a mouth-exercising device for mucosal burning in oral submucous fibrosis. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol. 2016;122:713-718 pubmed publisher..The MED helps to enhance the rate of reduction of mucosal burning sensation, in addition to the conventional ice-cream stick regimen, as an adjunct to local and surgical treatment. ..
- Patil P, Karemore V, Chavan S, Nimbalkar Patil S, Kulkarni R. Multidisciplinary treatment approach with one piece implants for congenitally missing maxillary lateral incisors: a case report. Eur J Prosthodont Restor Dent. 2012;20:92-6 pubmed..Aesthetic crown lengthening procedure was performed with all anterior teeth along with tissues surrounding the implants. Metal-ceramic crowns were given as definitive restorations, resulting into an acceptable aesthetic outcome. ..
- Patil P, Patil S, Sarin S. Nasoalveolar molding with active columellar lengthening in severe bilateral cleft lip/palate: a clinical report. J Prosthodont. 2013;22:137-42 pubmed publisher..In severe bilateral cleft-lip/palate cases, simple modifications in the appliance can achieve rapid results...
- Voon Y, Patil P. Safe zone in anterior mandible related to the genial tubercle for implant osteotomy in a Chinese-Malaysian population: A CBCT study. J Prosthet Dent. 2018;119:568-573 pubmed publisher..12 mm on the left side and 21.67 mm on the right side, with no significant sex-related variations. Within the same individuals, a significant difference was found in the safe zone between the left and right side. ..