Affiliation: Navi Mumbai
- Cultured melanocytes: from skin biopsy to transplantationDeepa Ghosh
Tissue Engineering Group, Reliance Life Sciences Pvt Ltd, Navi Mumbai, India
Cell Transplant 17:351-60. 2008..The transport conditions ensure cell viability for 96 h. This system could help clinicians, who do not have access to cell culture facilities, transplant cultured melanocytes in a cost-effective manner...
- Efficacy and safety of autologous cultured melanocytes delivered on poly (DL-lactic acid) film: a prospective, open-label, randomized, multicenter studyDeepa Ghosh
Tissue Engineering Group, Regenerative Medicine, Navi Mumbai, India
Dermatol Surg 38:1981-90. 2012..Small vitiliginous patches have been treated with epidermal grafts or their cell suspensions. In an attempt to overcome some of the shortcomings of cell suspension delivery, we have delivered melanocytes on a polymeric film...
- In vitro and in vivo evaluation of (L)-lactide/ε-caprolactone copolymer scaffold to support myoblast growth and differentiationBalaji Bandyopadhyay
Tissue Engineering Group, Regenerative Medicine, Reliance Life Sciences Pvt Ltd, 282 TTC Area of MIDC, Rabale, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400701
Biotechnol Prog 29:197-205. 2013..Our results suggest that PLC sponges loaded with myoblasts can be used for skeletal muscle engineering or for inducing muscle repair...
- A non-invasive method to evaluate the efficacy of human myoblast in botulinum-A toxin induced stress urinary incontinence model in ratsBalaji Bandyopadhyay
Tissue Engineering Group, Regenerative Medicine, Reliance Life Sciences Pvt Ltd, DALC Campus, Navi Mumbai 400701, India
Urol J 10:1126-34. 2013..To develop a simple non-invasive method to assess the efficacy of a cell based therapy for treating stress urinary incontinence (SUI)...
- Immunologic properties of human dermal fibroblastsManisha Deshpande
Reliance Life Sciences Pvt Ltd, Dhirubhai Ambani Life Sciences Centre, Maharashtra, India
Hum Immunol 71:1089-98. 2010..Interestingly, indoleamine dioxygenase, a molecule involved in immunosuppression, was also expressed in dermal fibroblasts in the absence of IFN-γ...