- Identification of CD4-independent HIV receptors on spermatozoaAtmaram H Bandivdekar
National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health, Parel, Mumbai, India
Am J Reprod Immunol 50:322-7. 2003..This suggests that there exists an alternate modality of HIV entry into spermatozoa using receptors other than CD4. Present communication describes the identification of HIV receptors on the spermatozoa...
- Overexpression of monkey oviductal protein: purification and characterization of recombinant protein and its antibodiesUsha Natraj
Institute for Research in Reproduction, Indian Council of Medical Research, Parel, Mumbai 400012, India
Biol Reprod 67:1897-906. 2002..OGP binding sites on the head and tail region of monkey sperm could be demonstrated by using antibody against rOGP...
- Immunoregulatory pathways in pregnancyU C Hegde
Institute for Research in Reproduction, Parel, Mumbai, India
Indian J Biochem Biophys 38:207-19. 2001....
- Molecular approaches to contraceptive developmentU Natraj
Institute for Research in Reproduction, JM Street, Parel, Mumbai 400 012, India
J Biosci 26:407-19. 2001..This review examines some of the molecular targets that may change contraceptive choices in the future...
- Partial amino acid sequencing of 80-kDa human sperm antigen (80-kDa HSA)A H Bandivdekar
Institute for Research in Reproduction, Mumbai, India
Arch Androl 47:227-33. 2001..Earlier studies have demonstrated that it is antigenic, efficacious, conserved, and could be a promising candidate for the development of an antifertility vaccine...
- Antifertility effects of estradiol in adult male ratsM K Gill-Sharma
Department of Neuroendocrinology, Institute for Research in Reproduction ICMR, Parel, Mumbai, India
J Endocrinol Invest 24:598-607. 2001..Loss of potency and fecundity also suggests effects on crosstalk between these receptors in other male reproductive organs...
- Effect of intermittent treatment with tamoxifen on reproduction in male ratsM K Gill-Sharma
Department of Neuroendocrinology, Institute for Research in Reproduction, ICMR, Parel, Mumbai, India
Asian J Androl 3:115-9. 2001..To identify the antifertility effect of intermittent oral administration of tamoxifen in male rat...
- Effects of tamoxifen metabolites on fertility of male ratM K Gill-Sharma
Department of Neuroendocrinology, Institute for Research in Reproduction ICMR, J M Street, Parel, Mumbai 400 012, India
Contraception 63:103-9. 2001....
- Effect of 5alpha-dihydrotestosterone implants on the fertility of male rats treated with tamoxifenP P Parte
Department of Neuroendocrinology, Institute for Research in Reproduction, Mumbai, India
J Androl 21:525-33. 2000..DHT implants improved the fertilizing ability of the TAM-treated male rat. This study discusses and reviews the role of T and 17-beta-estradiol in sperm-fertilizing potential in light of these observations...
- Hormonal regulation, localization, and functional activity of the progesterone receptor in granulosa cells of rat preovulatory folliclesU Natraj
Department of Cell Biology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 77030
Endocrinology 133:761-9. 1993....