- Preoperative diagnosis of renal angiomyolipoma with fine needle aspiration cytology: a report of 3 casesVarsha Pancholi
Arihant Pathology Laboratory, Sri Aurbindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore, India
Acta Cytol 50:466-8. 2006..Angiomyolipoma is a rare benign neoplasm, commonly involving the kidney. Preoperative diagnosis on fine needle aspiration cytology can confirm the diagnosis, reducing the chances of unnecessary surgery...
- Fine needle aspiration cytology in mediastinal myxoid liposarcoma: a case reportKavita Munjal
Department of Pathology and Oncology, Sri Aurbindo Institute of Medical Sciences, India
Acta Cytol 51:456-8. 2007..The mediastinum is an uncommon site for liposarcoma, with <1 % of all tumors occurring in this site...
- Immunohistochemical analysis of ER, PR, Her2 and CK5/6 in infiltrative breast carcinomas in Indian patientsKavita Munjal
Department of Pathology, Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 10:773-8. 2009..Aim is to identify the immunohistochemical subtypes of breast carcinoma and correlate the results with pathological features associated with adverse prognosis in our study population...
- Co-existing tubercular axillary lymphadenitis with carcinoma breast can falsely over-stage the disease--case seriesKavita Munjal
Department of Pathology, Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Indian J Tuberc 57:104-7. 2010..Accurate diagnosis has helped in down-staging carcinoma of the breast and also in identifying curable disease...
- Primary right atrial sarcomaVirendra Bhandari
Department of Radiotherapy, Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore, India
J Cancer Res Ther 6:347-9. 2010..Diagnosis of atrial tumor was confirmed on histopathological examination of tissue obtained after thoracotomy. Being inoperable, the patient was given palliative chemotherapy with which we could provide her a better quality of life...