- Evaluation of Hepatoprotective Effect of Leaves of Cassia sophera LinnArijit Mondal
Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, Jadavpur University, Jadavpur, West Bengal, Kolkata 700 032, India
Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2012:436139. 2012..This study suggests that possible activity may be due to the presence of flavonoids in the extracts...
- Anti-inflammatory effect of O-methylated flavonol 2-(3,4-dihydroxy-phenyl)-3,5-dihydroxy-7-methoxy-chromen-4-one obtained from Cassia sophera Linn in ratsArijit Mondal
Drug Development Diagnostics and Biotechnology Division, Indian Institute of Chemical Biology, Kolkata 700 032, India
J Ethnopharmacol 147:525-9. 2013..The aim of the present study was to evaluate the scientific basis of anti-inflammatory activity of Cassia sophera ethanol extracts and of an isolated constituent of Cassia sophera...
- Hypoglycaemic effect of Melothria heterophylla in streptozotocin-induced diabetic ratsArijit Mondal
Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, Jadavpur University, Kolkata 700032, India
Pharm Biol 50:1151-6. 2012..In the Indian traditional system of medicine, Melothria heterophylla (Lour.) Cogn., (Cucurbitaceae) is prescribed for the treatment of diabetes mellitus...
- Isolation and in vivo hepatoprotective activity of Melothria heterophylla (Lour.) Cogn. against chemically induced liver injuries in ratsArijit Mondal
Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India
Asian Pac J Trop Med 4:619-23. 2011..To investigate hepatoprotective activity of ethanol extract of Melothria heterophylla Lour Cogn. (EEMH) against CCl(4)-induced hepatic damage in rats...
- Flavonoids of Enhydra fluctuans exhibit anticancer activity against Ehrlich's ascites carcinoma in miceSantanu Sannigrahi
NSHM College of Pharmaceutical Technology, 124 B L Saha Road, Kolkata 700053, West Bengal, India
Nat Prod Commun 5:1239-42. 2010..All the hematological parameters, malonaldehyde content and antioxidant enzyme activity were restored towards the normal level. FEF was found to be cytotoxic in the in-vitro model...
- A new ester of fatty acid from a methanol extract of the whole plant of Amaranthus spinosus and its α-glucosidase inhibitory activityArijit Mondal
Drug Development Diagnostics and Biotechnology Division, CSIR Indian Institute of Chemical Biology, Kolkata, West Bengal, India and
Pharm Biol 53:600-4. 2015..Amaranthus spinosus Linn. (Amaranthaceae), commonly known as "spiny pigweed", is used both in the Indian traditional system and in folk medicine to treat diabetes...