- Optical image encryption using a jigsaw transform for silhouette removal in interference-based methods and decryption with a single spatial light modulatorPramod Kumar
Physics Department, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, 110016 India
Appl Opt 50:1805-11. 2011..Experimental results are provided to demonstrate the decryption process with the proposed method...
- Impulse attack-free four random phase mask encryption based on a 4-f optical systemPramod Kumar
Photonics Group, Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, New Delhi 110016, India
Appl Opt 48:2356-63. 2009..We have performed numerical simulations to verify the proposed scheme. Resistance of this scheme is checked against the brute force and the impulse function attacks. The experimental results validate the feasibility of the scheme...
- Impulse attack free double-random-phase encryption scheme with randomized lens-phase functionsPramod Kumar
Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Delhi, India
Opt Lett 34:331-3. 2009..Employing MFTLR in the DRPE technique enhances the security features and makes the encryption system safer from the impulse attack. Numerical and experimental results are given for the validation of the proposed technique...
- Exposure to respirable particulates and silica in and around the stone crushing units in central IndiaKrishnendu Mukhopadhyay
Department of Environmental Health Engineering, Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai 600 116, India
Ind Health 49:221-7. 2011..An innovative dust abatement dry engineering control system was installed as a pilot work to reduce dust emission from the unit and the results afterward were found to be encouraging...
- Development and evaluation of elementary osmotic pump of highly water soluble drug: tramadol hydrochloridePramod Kumar
Department of Pharmaceutics, Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi 221005, U P, India
Curr Drug Deliv 6:130-9. 2009..The developed formulation provided more prolonged and controlled TRH release as compared to marketed formulation. The manufacturing procedure was found to be stable during six months of accelerated stability study...
- Development and biopharmaceutical evaluation of extended release formulation of tramadol hydrochloride based on osmotic technologyPramod Kumar
Department of Pharmaceutics, Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi 221005, U P India
Acta Pharm 59:15-30. 2009..The optimized formulation (batch IVB) exhibited good IVIV correlation (R = 0.9750). The manufacturing procedure was found to be reproducible and formulations were stable over 6 months of accelerated stability testing...
- An overview of recent patents on oral osmotic drug delivery systemsPramod Kumar
Department of Pharmaceutics, Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India
Recent Pat Drug Deliv Formul 1:236-55. 2007..Santus and Baker reviewed ODDS patents up to year 1993; this review article gives an overview of ODDS patents from year 1994 to 2006...
- Floating osmotic drug delivery system of ranitidine hydrochloride: development and evaluation--a technical notePramod Kumar
Department of Pharmaceutics, Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi 221005, U.P, India
AAPS PharmSciTech 9:480-5. 2008
- Late-onset Rothmund-Thomson syndromePramod Kumar
Department of Dermatology and STD, Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi, India
Int J Dermatol 46:492-3. 2007..The dermis was edematous with dilated capillaries, melanophages, and a band-like mononuclear infiltrate. The sweat glands were reduced in number...
- Oral ulcer as an unusual feature of visceral leishmaniasis in an AIDS patientPramod Kumar
Department of Dermatology, Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi, India
Indian J Med Sci 61:97-101. 2007..This is only the second such case from the Indian subcontinent and more significantly from a non-endemic area...