Affiliation: Indian Institute of Chemical Technology
- Nanostructured AgBr loaded TiO2: An efficient sunlight active photocatalyst for degradation of Reactive Red 120Rengasamy Velmurugan
Department of Chemistry, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar 608 002, India
Chem Cent J 5:46. 2011..AgBr loaded TiO2 exhibited a higher photocatalytic activity than TiO2-P25 and prepared TiO2 in the photodegradation of Reactive Red 120 (RR 120)...
- CuI nanoparticles for C-N and C-O cross coupling of heterocyclic amines and phenols with chlorobenzenesB Sreedhar
Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad 500007, India
J Org Chem 74:7951-4. 2009..A variety of products including N-arylimidazoles and aryl ethers were synthesized in good to excellent yields...
- Direct one-pot reductive amination of aldehydes with nitroarenes in a domino fashion: catalysis by gum-acacia-stabilized palladium nanoparticlesB Sreedhar
Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Hyderabad 500007, India
J Org Chem 74:8806-9. 2009..The operational simplicity and the mild reaction conditions add to the value of this method as a practical alternative to the reductive amination of carbonyl compounds...
- Rhodium fluorapatite catalyst for the synthesis of trisubstituted olefins via cross coupling of Baylis-Hillman adducts and arylboronic acidsM Lakshmi Kantam
Inorganic and Physical Chemistry Division, Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad 500 007, India
J Org Chem 73:320-2. 2008..The reaction is highly stereoselective. RhFAP was recovered quantitatively by simple filtration and reused with almost consistent activity...
- Nanoengineering of surface modified silica particles to form core-shell and hollow nanospheres of iron oxideNeha Hebalkart
Inorganic and Physical Chemistry Division, Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Tarnaka, Hyderabad 500007, India
J Nanosci Nanotechnol 7:3662-9. 2007....