Sanjeev Kumar Gupta
- Fine needle aspiration cytology of a non-ulcerated penile lumpS K Gupta
Department of Pathology, Pt B D Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak, India
Cytopathology 16:312-4. 2005
- Congenital sideroblastic anemia: a report of two casesSanjeev Kumar Gupta
Department of Hematology, IRCH, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, India
Indian J Pathol Microbiol 52:424-6. 2009..It is important to recognize this entity early in life as a significant percentage of cases respond to pyridoxine thus avoiding any long-term complications...
- Spectrum of haemoglobinopathies diagnosed by cation exchange-HPLC & modulating effects of nutritional deficiency anaemias from north IndiaSeema Rao
Department of Hematology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
Indian J Med Res 132:513-9. 2010..We also tried to evaluate the effect of concurrent nutritional deficiency on the HPLC pattern in the local ethnic population...
- Adenomatoid odontogenic tumor--a rare cause of jaw swellingSonu Nigam
Department of Pathology, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, India
Braz Dent J 16:251-3. 2005..We report a case of AOT in a 15-year-old female who presented with left-sided jaw swelling with tooth resorption. Histopathology revealed intraosseus follicular variant of AOT. A brief review of literature is also discussed...
- Evaluation of PG-M3 antibody in the diagnosis of acute promyelocytic leukaemiaSanjeev Kumar Gupta
Department of Haematology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
Eur J Clin Invest 40:960-2. 2010..This study evaluates the role of PG-M3 monoclonal antibody using immunofluorescence (IF) in the early diagnosis of APL...