S K Gupta
- Role of homocysteine & MTHFR C677T gene polymorphism as risk factors for coronary artery disease in young IndiansSantosh Kumar Gupta
Department of Pathology, Armed Forces Medical College AFMC, Pune, India
Indian J Med Res 135:506-12. 2012..The effect of vitamin B12 and folic acid supplements on the raised plasma Hcy levels in patients of CAD was also assessed...
- The prevalence of irregular erythrocyte antibodies among antenatal women in DelhiSangeeta Pahuja
Regional Blood Transfusion Centre and Department of Pathology, Lady Hardinge Medical College and Kalawati Saran Children s Hospital, New Delhi, India
Blood Transfus 9:388-93. 2011..Furthermore, there is limited information on immunisation rates in pregnant women (D antigen-positive and D antigen-negative) from India. We, therefore, studied the prevalence of alloantibodies among multigravida women in India...
- Pleuropulmonary blastoma with cervical lymph node metastasis at presentationM Choudhury
Department of Pathology, Lady Hardinge Medical College and Kalawati Saran Children s Hospital, New Delhi, India
Indian Pediatr 48:146-7. 2011..This report presents a rare case of pleuropulmonary blastoma with cervical lymph node metastasis at the time of presentation...
- Azoospermia factor deletions in varicocele cases with severe oligozoospermiaRima Dada
Laboratory for Molecular Reproduction and Genetics, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
Indian J Med Sci 61:505-10. 2007..However, it is still not understood why some cases improve after varicocelectomy and why some cases show no improvement in semen parameters postoperatively...
- Effects of drop acceleration and deceleration on particle capture in a cross-flow gravity tower at intermediate drop Reynolds numbersAnoop Kumar
Mechanical Engineering Department, NIT, Hamirpur
J Environ Sci Eng 49:157-63. 2007..The drop injection velocity is important operating parameter. Increase in tower efficiency by about 40% for particles smaller than 5 mm is observed for increase in injection velocity from 0 to 20 m/s for 200 and 500mm drops...
- Percutaneous retrieval of a fully expanded maldeployed left subclavian artery stent: nightmares in cath labVivek Prakash Aggarwal
Department of Cardiology, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi, India
Indian Heart J 61:115-6. 2009..After retrieval of stent, the culprit lesion was stented with another self expendable stent in the same sitting with good end result...