- Host immune responses to chlamydial inclusion membrane proteins B and C in Chlamydia trachomatis infected women with or without fertility disordersRishein Gupta
Institute of Pathology ICMR, Safdarjang Hospital Campus, New Delhi, India
Reprod Biol Endocrinol 7:38. 2009..Thus in this study we determined the host mucosal and peripheral immune responses to incs (IncB and IncC) of Chlamydia trachomatis (CT)...
- Modulation of cytokines and transcription factors (T-Bet and GATA3) in CD4 enriched cervical cells of Chlamydia trachomatis infected fertile and infertile women upon stimulation with chlamydial inclusion membrane proteins B and CRishein Gupta
Institute of Pathology ICMR, Safdarjang Hospital Campus, Post Box no, 4909, New Delhi 110 029, India
Reprod Biol Endocrinol 7:84. 2009..However the lack of data on the intra-cytokine interplay to these Incs in infected cell milieu prompted us to investigate further...
- Serovar-specific immune responses to peptides of variable regions of Chlamydia trachomatis major outer membrane protein in serovar D-infected womenPragya Srivastava
Division of Tissue Culture Microbiology, Institute of Pathology, ICMR, Safdarjung Hospital Campus, Post Box No 4909, New Delhi, 110029, India
Clin Exp Med 8:207-15. 2008..0001) as well as higher prevalence (P < 0.0001) of IgG antibodies against VS4 in serovar D-infected patients as compared to patients infected with other serovars, suggesting its role in serovar-specific immune responses...
- Seroprevalence of antibodies against Chlamydia trachomatis inclusion membrane proteins B and C in infected symptomatic womenRishein Gupta
Institute of Pathology ICMR, Safdarjang Hospital Campus, Post Box No 4909, New Delhi 110 029, India
J Infect Dev Ctries 3:191-8. 2009..However, there is lack of data on host immunity with respect to antibody responses against chlamydial inclusion proteins...
- Persistently elevated level of IL-8 in Chlamydia trachomatis infected HeLa 229 cells is dependent on intracellular available ironHarsh Vardhan
Institute of Pathology ICMR, Safdarjung Hospital Campus, New Delhi 110029, India
Mediators Inflamm 2009:417658. 2009..Secretion of IL-8 from Hela cells infected with C. trachomatis was not dependent on IL-1 beta and TNF- alpha induction. These results indicate towards involvement of iron in chlamydia induced IL-8 production...
- Higher incidence of persistent chronic infection of Chlamydia pneumoniae among coronary artery disease patients in India is a cause of concernHem C Jha
Division of Tissue Culture Microbiology, Institute of Pathology ICMR, Safdarjung Hospital Campus, New Delhi, India
BMC Infect Dis 7:48. 2007..This will help in order to prepare strategies for the antibiotic intervention to avoid the progression towards CAD...