- Aggressive angiomyxoma of vulva and vagina: a series of three cases and review of literatureKrishna Dahiya
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pt BDS, PGIMS, Rohtak 74 R, Model Town, Rohtak, 124001 Haryana, India
Arch Gynecol Obstet 283:1145-8. 2011..Aggressive angiomyxoma is a rare locally aggressive mesenchymal tumor of unknown etiology usually affecting the vulva, perianal region, buttocks or pelvis of reproductive age women...
- Efficacy and safety of mifepristone and buccal misoprostol versus buccal misoprostol alone for medical abortionKrishna Dahiya
Arch Gynecol Obstet 285:1055-8. 2012..To evaluate the efficacy and safety of mifepristone and buccal misoprostol versus buccal misoprostol alone in medical abortion of ≤56 days...
- Randomized trial of oral versus sublingual misoprostol 24 h after mifepristone for medical abortionKrishna Dahiya
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pt B D Sharma PGIMS Rohtak, Rohtak, 124001, Haryana, India
Arch Gynecol Obstet 284:59-63. 2011..To assess the efficacy, side effects, and acceptability of medical abortion using oral mifepristone (200 mg) followed 24 h later by oral or sublingual misoprostol (400 μg)...
- Vulvo-vaginal infestation with maggotsK Dahiya
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Pt B D Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak, Haryana, India
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 79:55-6. 2002
- Evaluation of the efficacy of mifepristone/misoprostol and methotrexate/misoprostol for medical abortionK Dahiya
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Pt B D Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak, Haryana, India
Indian J Med Sci 59:301-6. 2005..Medical abortion is potentially a simple and a safe method for use in developing countries. We conducted a prospective controlled trial to compare the efficacy of low-lose mifepristone and methotrexate for medical abortion...
- Transverse lie in labour: alternative optionsKrishna Dahiya
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Pt BD Sharma Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak, Haryana, India
Trop Doct 34:43-4. 2004
- Characteristics of women undergoing reversal of sterilizationKrishna Dahiya
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Pt BD Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak, India
Trop Doct 33:119-20. 2003
- Cesarean section in a wedged headA H Khosla
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Pt B D Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak
Indian J Med Sci 57:187-91. 2003..Haemorrhage due to extension of incision requiring blood transfusion occurred in 24% of patients in group II as compared to nil in group I...
- Antioxidant effect of Triticum aestivium (wheat grass) in high-fat diet-induced oxidative stress in rabbitsJ Sethi
Department of Physiology, Pt B D Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak, Haryana, India
Methods Find Exp Clin Pharmacol 32:233-5. 2010..These results indicate the beneficial role of wheat grass in ameliorating hyperlipidemia and the associated oxidative stress...
- Maternal mortality in eclampsia: 489 casesA H Khosla
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Pt BD Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak, Haryana, India
Trop Doct 36:47-9. 2006..In all, 489 women with eclampsia were reviewed, 20 (4%) of whom died, constituting 16% of all maternal mortality. Of all births in the hospital, 33% had stillbirths...