A C Buch
- Fine needle aspiration cytology diagnosis of paravertebral extraosseus Ewing's sarcomaArchana C Buch
Department of Pathology, Padmashree Dr D Y Patil Medical College, Pimpri, Pune 411 020, India
J Cytol 27:146-8. 2010..Fine needle aspiration cytology (FNAC) plays an important role in the early diagnosis of these cases. We present a case where paravertebral extraosseous Ewing's sarcoma was diagnosed on FNAC in a 19-year-old girl...
- The utility of periodic acid schiff with diastase and alcian blue stains on fine needle aspirates of breast and salivary gland neoplasmsNk Panicker
Department of Pathology, Padmashree Dr D Y Patil Medical College and Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune, India
J Cytol 29:221-5. 2012..Fine needle aspiration cytology (FNAC) is extensively used in the diagnosis of various clinically palpable lesions of breast and salivary glands. Much interest has been gained in mucosubstances produced in tumors arising from these organs...
- Solitary nevus lipomatosus cutaneous superficialisA C Buch
Department of Pathology, Padmashree Dr D Y Patil Medical College, Pimpri, Pune 411 018, India
J Postgrad Med 51:47-8. 2005
- Tumoral calcinosis: a series of six cases with review of pathogenesis and histopathological diagnosisArchana C Buch
Department of Pathology, Padmashree Dr D Y Patil Medical College, Pimpri, Pune
Indian J Pathol Microbiol 49:182-7. 2006..It appears that the strict compartmentalization of lesions into different stages depending on the histological features and the importance of proliferating areas as a marker for progression and recurrence has been over emphasized...
- Adenomyoepithelioma with phyllodes tumor--a rare combination in a solitary breast lumpArchana Buch
Department of Pathology, St John s National Academy of Health Science, Bangalore
Indian J Pathol Microbiol 49:259-61. 2006..Both these tumors have tendencies to recur and have malignant potential. This patient also presented with a recurrent breast neoplasm. The case is reported for its rarity...