Affiliation: Bollaram Road
- Novel indolo[2,1-b]quinazoline analogues as cytostatic agents: synthesis, biological evaluation and structure-activity relationshipVedula M Sharma
Discovery Chemistry Natural Products, Dr Reddy s Research Foundation, Miyapur, Hyderabad, India
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 12:2303-7. 2002..The results indicate that these compounds may constitute a new class of anticancer agents...
- Novel 6,7-diphenyl-2,3,8,8a-tetrahydro-1H-indolizin-5-one analogues as cytotoxic agentsVedula M Sharma
Discovery Chemistry, Dr Reddy s Laboratories, Discovery Research, Miyapur, Hyderabad, 500 050, India
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 13:1679-82. 2003..1-8.1 microM concentration. Among these, compounds 21 and 28 exhibited good pharmacokinetic properties. These compounds were further evaluated for their in vivo efficacy in modified hollow fibre assay (HFA)...
- Synthesis and biological evaluation of [4-(2-phenylethenesulfonylmethyl)phenyl]-quinazolin-4-yl-amines as orally active anti-cancer agentsVedula M Sharma
Discovery Chemistry, Dr Reddy s Laboratories, Discovery Research, Miyapur, Hyderabad 500 049, India
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 14:67-71. 2004..Compound 9 exhibited promising activity in this model. Dose-response studies for this compound against HT-29 human colon adeno carcinoma xenografts at 100, 200 and 400mg/kg doses were performed...
- Biological investigation and structure-activity relationship studies on azadirone from Azadirachta indica A. JussSrinivas Nanduri
Discovery Chemistry, Dr Reddy s Laboratories Ltd, Discovery Research, Bollaram Road, Miyapur, Hyderabad 500 050, India
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 13:4111-5. 2003..Compound 1 and two of the semi-synthetic analogues 10 and 13 were found to possess good in vivo antitumor activity in modified hollow fiber animal models...
- Polar substitutions in the benzenesulfonamide ring of celecoxib afford a potent 1,5-diarylpyrazole class of COX-2 inhibitorsSunil K Singh
Discovery Chemistry, Discovery Research Dr Reddy s Laboratories Ltd, Bollaram Road, 500 049, Miyapur, Hyderabad, India
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 14:499-504. 2004..The series with a hydroxymethyl group adjacent to the sulfonamide was found to be the most potent modification that yielded many compounds selectively active against COX-2 enzyme in vitro...
- Novel C-ring analogues of 20(S)-camptothecin. Part 3: synthesis and their in vitro cytotoxicity of A-, B- and C-ring analoguesD Subrahmanyam
Natural Products Division, Dr Reddy s Research Foundation, Hyderabad, AP, India
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 10:369-71. 2000..Most of these compounds were found to exhibit potent anti-cancer activity based on their in vitro cytotoxicity data obtained against human tumor cell lines...