Affiliation: IMS Health
- Resource consumption and costs of treatment in patients with type 1 diabetes under intensified conventional therapy under German real-life conditionsKarel Kostev
CES LifeLink Epidemiology, IMS HEALTH GmbH and Co OHG, Darmstädter Landstraße 108, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
J Diabetes Sci Technol 7:736-42. 2013....
- Frequency of hospitalizations prior to and after conversion to a rebate pharmaceutical in depression patients in GermanyKarel Kostev
IMS Health, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther 51:416-22. 2013....
- Influence of macro- and microvascular comorbidity on time to insulin initiation in type 2 diabetes patients: a retrospective database analysis in Germany, France, and UKKarel Kostev
IMS Health, Frankfurt, Germany
Prim Care Diabetes 7:167-71. 2013..To investigate if micro- and macrovascular co-morbidity has an influence on the time to insulin initiation in type 2 diabetes patients...
- Diabetic retinopathy at diagnosis of type 2 diabetes in the UK: a database analysisK Kostev
IMS Health, Epidemiology, Darmstädter Landstraße 108, 60598 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Diabetologia 56:109-11. 2013..The aim of this study was to estimate the prevalence of and risk factors for diabetic retinopathy in newly diagnosed type 2 diabetes in general practices in the UK...
- Predictors for the initiation of a basal supported oral therapy (BOT) in type 2 diabetic patients under real-life conditions in GermanyKarel Kostev
IMS Health Epidemiology, Darmstädter Landstraße 108, 60598 Frankfurt Main, Germany
Prim Care Diabetes 6:329-35. 2012..To assess the predictors for the initiation of a basal supported oral therapy (BOT) in type 2 diabetic patients under real-life conditions in Germany...
- Risk of diabetic foot ulceration during treatment with insulin glargine and NPH insulinK Kostev
IMS HEALTH GmbH and Co, OHG, Frankfurt Main, Germany
J Wound Care 21:483-4, 486-9. 2012..To evaluate the effect of the long-acting basal insulin analog glargine compared with neutral protamine Hagedorn (NPH) insulin on the incidence of diabetic foot ulceration (DFU) in patients with diabetes in Germany...
- Drug utilization patterns and reported health status in ethnic German migrants (Aussiedler) in Germany: a cross-sectional studyAnna Volodina
Institute of Public Health, University of Heidelberg, Germany
BMC Public Health 11:509. 2011..The objective of this study is to investigate drug consumption patterns of ethnic German migrants (Aussiedler) and their current health status...
- The negative impact of rebate contracts on the health care of patients with depression in GermanyK Kostev
Center of Excellence Patient Data, IMS HEALTH GmbH and Co OHG, Frankfurt, Germany
Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther 49:397-402. 2011..Conclusions: Despite the above limitations this analysis presents a clear association between the initiation of rebate contracts and a negative impact on health care of patients with an antidepressive drug therapy...
- Real-life treatment patterns, compliance, persistence, and medication costs in patients with hypertension in GermanyL Breitscheidel
IMS HEALTH GmbH and Co, OHG, Munich Frankfurt, Germany
J Med Econ 15:155-65. 2012....
- Relation of the first hypertension-associated event with medication, compliance and persistence in naïve hypertensive patients after initiating monotherapyJ Mathes
IMS HEALTH GmbH and Co OHG, Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Nuremberg, Germany
Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther 48:173-83. 2010....