Affiliation: Landspitali University Hospital
- Familial monoclonal gammopathy: hyper-responsive B cells in unaffected family membersHlif Steingrimsdottir
Department of Clinical Haematology, Landspitali University Hospital, Reykjavik Faculty of Medicine, University of Iceland, Reykjavik, Iceland
Eur J Haematol 86:396-404. 2011....
- Familial predisposition to monoclonal gammopathy of unknown significance, Waldenström's macroglobulinemia, and multiple myelomaHelga M Ogmundsdottir
Faculty of Medicine, University of Iceland, Reykjavik, Iceland
Clin Lymphoma Myeloma 9:27-9. 2009..Only two HR were found in the recently identified families. The long-term aim is to identify the genetic background(s) and biology predisposing to the emergence of a persistent clone of immunoglobulin-producing cells...
- Familial paraproteinemia: hyper-responsive B-cells as endophenotypeHelga M Ogmundsdottir
Faculty of Medicine, University of Iceland, Department of Clinical Haematology, Landspitali University Hospital, Reykjavik, Iceland
Clin Lymphoma Myeloma Leuk 11:82-4. 2011..Identifying an endophenotype is important to ensure correct classification of affected family members and thus enhance the power of genetic studies...
- Monoclonal gammopathy: natural history studied with a retrospective approachHlif Steingrimsdottir
Landspitali University Hospital, Department of Clinical Hematology, Reykjavik, Iceland
Haematologica 92:1131-4. 2007..Excluding light chain or non-secretory disease, 72 % of MM cases had a prodromal MGUS phase within 10 years of diagnosis MM and WM were preceded by MGUS in at least half of the cases, confirming the premalignant nature of this condition...
- Disseminated invasive aspergillosis in a patient with acute leukaemiaMagnus Gottfredsson
Department of Medicine, Landspitali University Hospital, Fossvogur, 101 Reykjavik, Iceland
Acta Biomed 77:10-3. 2006..The patient died one week following the diagnosis of aspergillosis...