- Spatial epidemiology and climatic predictors of paediatric dengue infections captured via sentinel site surveillance, Phnom Penh Cambodia 2011-2012
Andrew A Lover
Infectious Diseases Programme, Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health, National University of Singapore, MD3, 16 Medical Drive, Singapore 117597, Singapore
BMC Public Health 14:658. 2014
..Dengue is a major contributor to morbidity in children aged twelve and below throughout Cambodia; the 2012 epidemic season was the most severe in the country since 2007, with more than 42,000 reported (suspect or confirmed) cases...
- Cost of dengue and other febrile illnesses to households in rural Cambodia: a prospective community-based case-control study
Epidemiology and Public Health Unit, Institut Pasteur in Cambodia, 5 Bld Monivong POB 983, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
BMC Public Health 9:155. 2009
..We conducted a prospective, community-based, matched case-control study to assess the cost and impact of an episode of dengue fever and other febrile illness on households in rural Cambodia...
- Complex dynamic of dengue virus serotypes 2 and 3 in Cambodia following series of climate disasters
Institut Pasteur in Cambodia, Réseau International des Instituts Pasteur, 5 Monivong Boulevard, PO Box 983, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Infect Genet Evol 15:77-86. 2013
- Field evaluation and impact on clinical management of a rapid diagnostic kit that detects dengue NS1, IgM and IgG
Anne Claire Andries
Institut Pasteur du Cambodge, Réseau International des Instituts Pasteur, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
PLoS Negl Trop Dis 6:e1993. 2012
- Dengue incidence in urban and rural Cambodia: results from population-based active fever surveillance, 2006-2008
Institut Pasteur Cambodia, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
PLoS Negl Trop Dis 4:e903. 2010
..To estimate the true burden of dengue in the largest province of Cambodia, Kampong Cham, we conducted community-based active dengue fever surveillance among the 0-to-19-year age group in rural villages and urban areas during 2006-2008...
- National dengue surveillance in Cambodia 1980-2008: epidemiological and virological trends and the impact of vector control
National Center of Parasitology, Ministry of Health, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Bull World Health Organ 88:650-7. 2010
..Currently, national surveillance comprises passive and active data collection and reporting on hospitalized children aged 0-15 years. This report summarizes surveillance data collected since 1980...
- Can human movements explain heterogeneous propagation of dengue fever in Cambodia?
Epidemiology and Public Health Unit, Institut Pasteur du Cambodge, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
PLoS Negl Trop Dis 6:e1957. 2012
..Here we describe the spatial-temporal pattern of propagation of annual epidemics in Cambodia and discuss the role that human movements play in the observed pattern...
- Reemergence of Chikungunya virus in Cambodia
Institut Pasteur in Cambodia, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Emerg Infect Dis 18:2066-9. 2012
..Spatiotemporal patterns and phylogenetic clustering indicate that the virus probably originated in Thailand...