- Gamma oscillations in the primary motor cortex studied with MEG
Department of Neurology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Brain Dev 32:619-24. 2010
..This study provides new evidence for the use of high gamma frequency oscillations as biomarkers in the analyses of functional brain activity and the localization of the motor cortex...
- High gamma oscillations of sensorimotor cortex during unilateral movement in the developing brain: a MEG study
Department of Neurology, MLC 2015, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Brain Topogr 23:375-84. 2011
..In addition, the interesting finding of the ipsilateral high-gamma neuromagnetic activities opens a new window for us to understand the developmental changes of the hemispherical functional lateralization in the motor system...
- Noninvasive localization of epileptogenic zones with ictal high-frequency neuromagnetic signals
MEG Center, Division of Neurology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 45220, USA
J Neurosurg Pediatr 5:113-22. 2010
..The goal of the present study was to investigate the potential usefulness of noninvasive localization of high-frequency epileptic activity for epilepsy surgery...
- Frequency and spatial characteristics of high-frequency neuromagnetic signals in childhood epilepsy
MEG Center, Division of Neurology, Department of Radiology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45220, USA
Epileptic Disord 11:113-25. 2009
..The aim of the present study is to characterize the frequency and spatial patterns of high-frequency brain signals in childhood epilepsy using a non-invasive technology...
- Time, frequency and volumetric differences of high-frequency neuromagnetic oscillation between left and right somatosensory cortices
MEG Center, Department of Neurology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45220, USA
Int J Psychophysiol 72:102-10. 2009
..An investigation of the hemispheric specific features of neuromagnetic activation in the somatosensory cortex lays a foundation for the study of psychophysiologic asymmetries in the brain...
- Neuromagnetic correlates of developmental changes in endogenous high-frequency brain oscillations in children: a wavelet-based beamformer study
MEG Center, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, OH, 45220, USA
Brain Res 1274:28-39. 2009
..The noninvasive measurement of neuromagnetic brain oscillations in the developing brain may open a new window for analysis of brain function...
- Identification of abnormal neuromagnetic signatures in the motor cortex of adolescent migraine
MEG Center, Department of Neurology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH, USA
Headache 50:1005-16. 2010
..To investigate the functional abnormalities of the motor cortices in children with migraine using magnetoencephalography (MEG) and a finger-tapping task...
- Aberrant high-gamma oscillations in the somatosensory cortex of children with cerebral palsy: a meg study
Department of Human Anatomy and Histology Embryology, School of Medicine, Xi an Jiaotong University, Xi an, Shaanxi 710061, China
Brain Dev 34:576-83. 2012
..Our study is to investigate somatosensory dysfunction in children with spastic cerebral palsy (CP) using magnetoencephalography (MEG) and synthetic aperture magnetometry (SAM)...
- A method of nerve electrical stimulation by magnetic induction
Institute of Electrical Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2009:622-5. 2009
..EMG was successfully recorded after the electrical stimulation by the magnetic induction. The results demonstrated that this new method was effective to stimulate the deep nerve...